SHOWNU -1

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: reginadjww

OC name: - 

By: thedreamerrr

There is a couple of 'bad language' near the end, so I'm giving you guys a heads up! 


Shownu came out from the swimming pool when he saw his girlfriend entered the place. He warmly smiled while looking at her going to her usual bench and sat down.

But her expression was dull and upset; something she didn’t show often, even to him.

He grabbed his towel nearby before approached her, as he took off his goggles and cap. His steps made her realized he was coming, her expression changed to a forced smile.

“Hey” He greeted her, his lips naturally pecked her cheek. “Are you okay?”

She nodded as her hands went straight to her bag, digging something inside. He knew when she avoided his eyes, something must have happened to her.

He tried to stop her by grabbing her arm but she fliched, a sign to ask him to move his arm away. And he did, because he had always respected her decisions.

“I brought your snacks” She mumbled, taking out two packets of his favorite snacks. “I know you said you’re on a diet but –”

Thank you” He softly cut her, his smile was plastered on his face as he took the snacks. shut close before she nodded once.

He tore one packet open, taking in the chips into his mouth. The sound of his munching was the only thing that was heard, something they were used to.

The female stared at the floor, too immersed by her deep thoughts, her thoughts about Shownu.

She remembered the first time they met. It was during one of his swimming competition and she was one of the volunteers for the event. It was as if fate was playing around with them that they met again the night of the competition at a restaurant.

When he introduced himself first, he knew she was the one. She wasn’t like the rest of the girls he met. She was that girl at the background, the one who always there but never really wanted to give the attention to the world.

But he really wanted her attention that day. That was when he asked for her number, before she was about to leave him. He was definitely surprised when she said ‘sure’ but it meant he had a green light.

As days passed, months passed, a year passed, he finally asked her to be his girlfriend. When her expression said nothing, he was starting to doubt the things they did for all those days. But with a very soft ‘yes’ from , he was relieved.

She tried to smile for him when he asked her but she couldn’t force herself to. She was actually afraid, because of the circumstances she had to face. He wasn’t aware of this; it was part of his personality that she grew to understand. Her head was filled with events she had to deal with, to probably suffer from.

But when she said yes, it didn’t come from her head. It was from her heart.

 

“So, what do you want to do later?” Shownu asked, after he finished his snack. She shrugged, tearing the last packet for him.

“Let’s go eat meat” He suggested, smiling at her.

“But that’s expensive” She replied, finally looking at him. Her lips suddenly formed a smile with his, making him chuckle.

“It’s okay, as long as it’s for you” He winked, as he managed to peck her lips. Her eyes widened, her hand instinctively slap his arm. “Sneaky bastard” She playfully commented.

He laughed, finally seeing her at ease. “I’m going to change so stay here” He said, patting her head gently. She faced at the opposite direction, still playing with him.

“I don’t care” She said, crossing her arms.

He shook his head looking at his cute girlfriend, moving towards her. “So you won’t care if I do this?” He spoke again, quickly pecking her lips once again.

“Son Hyunwoo!” She yelled, seeing him dashed off to the locker’s room.

Her eyes followed her boyfriend until he was gone from her sight, and slowly her smile faded.

 

 

“I have to go the toilet” She said, before they headed out of the school. Shownu nodded, as he moved to the nearest bench to wait for her.

It was near evening, she had thought they would be no one, that she would be saved. But she was wrong.

When she entered the toilet, there were other people.

Their eyes immediately lay onto her, as if they were eating her alive. She quickly entered into one of the toilet and took a deep breath.

“Did you know that Shownu oppa talked to me just now?” One of the girls said, purposely raising her voice. The rest of the girls snickered while the girl continued.

“He asked me where I learned to swim” She said, as she smiled wickedly. “He must have seen my perfectly good body”

And that was it, the door of the toilet burst open loudly.

“Shut up”

The girls looked at the furious female. But that didn’t made them back off from her. The girl who seemed to be the head of the group approached her; her eyes were glaring at the solo girl.

“You can’t tell us to shut up” She spat angrily, poking her finger on the other girl’s shoulder repeatingly.

“Yes, I can”

The other girls moved front naturally, giving their leader a helping hand. They might look strong with four versus one, but they didn’t have one thing she had.

Shownu’s love.

She was tired of being pushed around because she was Shownu’s girlfriend. It was the biggest circumstance that she had to face when she said agreed to be his girlfriend. She knew it was going to happen to her, to be bullied by other girls.

But she was different, like what Shownu had thought. She was stronger than them at first, but now she was slowly giving up.

She was scared that she was becoming no different as other girls. The thought of Shownu realizing about this made her afraid that he could actually leave her.

That was why she couldn’t tell him what happened to her for these past months to him. It was also the reason she had forcing smiles to him, trying to save his love for her.

 

“I said back off” She was yelling at them for the first time ever but they wouldn’t listen. It was obvious that they were jealous of their relationship. Most of it was because Shownu was practically every girl’s ideal type in the school and he was also the leading swimmer of the school team. He was simply, perfect.

“Not until you leave Shownu oppa” One of the girls retorted back.

“No” She replied firmly, her fists clenched tightly. The leader growled angrily as she moved forward and pushed her roughly.

“I told you before that I will ruin you one day, I guess it’s today”

 

 

It has been more than 15 minutes since he waited for her come out from the toilet. He was starting to get worried, but he couldn’t just barge into a female’s toilet.

He stood up, to shake away his worries but the toilet’s door finally opened, revealing his girl.

But she was far from the girl he knew.

Her hair was messy, and he spotted something red on her arm. He stood still when she looked at him, with nothing but coldness.

She glanced at him before leaving him, her steps moved fast and it made him become afraid.

“Where are you going?” He was catching up with her, but she started to run out of the school. His heart was beating fast as he quickened his pace. They were at an empty alley when he was near her.

“Hey” His hand reached out to her arm, successfully grabbing it. He spun her around, to see her crying.

“What happened?” He asked, touching her face, moving close to her face.

“Let’s break up”

His hands stopped moving, along with his heart.

“What?” He managed to ask, his eyes were shaking.

“I’m tired of you” She muttered, avoiding his eye contact. Her hand removed his away from her face, as she stepped back.

“I need my own time, Shownu” She reasoned a lie.

He stared at her, for too long until she began to move away from him. Her footsteps slowly were gone from his hearing and yet he was still standing there, alone.

Because he had always respected her decisions.

 

 

It didn’t take a few days when he heard the rumors going around. About the break up, about the bullying. He grew frustrated how oblivious he was to her other feelings. He started to hate himself for making her suffer because of him.

It pained him more when he couldn’t even find her in the school; no matter where he went, she was nowhere at all.

So for the first time ever, he changed for her. He wasn’t going to let this one go; he couldn’t let her go that easily. She was his, always.

He marched down the hall that was filled with people during break time. They were looking at him, but it was part of the plan.

He found the group of girls that had bothered his girl as he eyed at the one who stood out as the leader. His eyes showed no mercy, something he had always hid from people. But not that day, not when his girl was bullied by those girls.

“Oppa”

“Don’t call me that” He hissed angrily, glaring at them.

“But oppa –” He punched the locker beside them, making a loud sound. Everyone was definitely looking at him now, with the girls looking scared.

“I heard what you did to my girlfriend” He wanted to stay calm, but he couldn’t. His voice rose higher that filled the silent hall.

“She’s not your girlfriend anymore –”

He slammed the locker again, more furious than ever. “Yes, she is”

“I don’t care if you report me to the teachers or your parents, as long as you don’t ing touch her” He spat. “She’s my girlfriend and you can’t ing separate us” He continued whatever he had always wanted to say.

He turned around, now focusing on the rest of people that was looking at him before he called out his girlfriend’s name.

“I do not want anyone to mess with her because if you do, I swear to God, I will have to deal with you all” He exclaimed, his heart felt like jumping out from his chest but he felt better.

Suddenly everyone’s eyes changed to somewhere, to behind him.

Shownu

It was the voice that he had always adored and loved. He quickly turned around, to face her.

“Are you okay?” It was her turn to ask him, her eyes showed concern for him. He nodded, grabbing her hand.

When he felt her hand grabbing his as well, he knew it was still a green light.

“Did you hear everything?” He asked, looking at her deeply. She nodded hesitatedly as she gave him a genuine smile.

Thank you” She mumbled, her head was on his chest, and her arms circled around his waist.

“You know people are still looking right?” He mentioned, but still hugging her back.

“Well, you already made a big fuss, might as well continue” She snuggled on him more as he chuckled.

“Don’t hide your feelings anymore, okay?” He said, in a serious note. She nodded against his chest.

“Should I tell you my feeling now?” She asked suddenly.

It was his turn to nod, as he waited for her.

“I love you so much, Shownu”

 


I hoped you like it and please do comment what you think of it. Thank you for requesting!