WONHO -1

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: KpopLoverLella

OC name: - 

By: thedreamerrr

I want to say there were something lacking in this, so I'm so sorry! :-(

But please do enjoy and whoever read this, please do read my note after this!


She was fine until Shin Wonho came into her life. He wasn’t the typical guy she would interact or even has eyes on, but he was starting to be an exception.

When he came into her modeling company as head director, everything seemed to brighter than before. His overflowing friendliness with his charismatic side was loved by everyone in the company. She would be lying if she didn’t like any of it.

He was buying coffee at the company’s lobby when she met him for the first time. When she laid her eyes on him, she was stunned how perfect he looked in his suit and blonde hair. His body build against the suit was well-defined in her eyes.

“How long are you going to stare at me?”

She didn’t realize she was caught by him; his smile turned wicked making her feel excitement. He was already holding his coffee, telling her she had been looking at her far too long.

“I-I’m sorry” She said formally, bowing at him. He was obviously a higher rank than she would ever would. He chuckled, shaking his head.

“So, are you a model?” His eyes scanning her body like a prey.

She shook her head immediately, a little too much as her eyes widened. “I’m a photographer” She corrected him, still feeling embarrassed. He nodded; his eyes were still looking at her body before they lay on her face.

“You look like a model to me” He winked, his smile became wider. Her cheeks grew red, as she tried to hide her face.

They stood there for quite some time; she was confused why he was still there, with her. She was about to excuse herself but he grabbed her hand suddenly, bringing her to the cashier.

“Weren’t you supposed to buy coffee?”

Her mind were going crazy because of the feeling his hand on hers tightly. She gulped, trying to process what was happening to her. “Y-Yes” She replied shyly, his hand became colder on hers. She looked at him, his pale skin shone perfectly through the glass windows by the sun, his red lips were as if he dipped them on blood.

“So what do you want?” He smiled, interrupting her thoughts as he let go of their hands.

 

 

They didn’t meet often due to difference in work position and office but they often send messages to each other. He had said they were friends so she didn’t have to use formal words to him and she couldn't help but feel her heart flutter.

His texts were often just a ‘good morning’, ‘good night’, or ‘how are you doing’ but sometimes he would throw around some flirts to her. She thought he was doing that to some other girls but when she found out Shin Wonho never actually talk to his own female colleagues made her become dizzy.

He hadn’t mention about becoming more than friends but she knew they weren’t going anywhere there at all. She tried to stay positive, having Wonho as a friend was already good enough.

But his ways to making her fall for him more was making it impossible to want just ‘being a friend’. She sighed as she placed her phone on her work desk after replying his recent message.

She picked up her camera and scanned through her work. The models she took looked so stunning as she continued on clicking next. Until she stumbled across a picture of Wonho. She had forgotten about it, her finger touched his face through the screen.

“So perfect” She whispered, remembering when she took the picture. It was the 10th anniversary for the company and Wonho was talking to the other directors while she was there to take picture of the people. She smiled as she captured one by one of everyone but it faded when she was about to take his.

She was mesmerized by his pale bright skin and his red lips. It was as if he wasn’t human at all.

She took his picture before he caught her, her feet quickly left the scene as his head turned to her direction. He slightly smiled, seeing her walk away from him.

 

Shin Wonho was known as a hard working director amongst a lot of other directors and everyone liked him. He was a perfectionist, yet a very charming guy that always love his work.

Sometimes she would see him overworking but his smile never left, because he had once told her:

“I like to make people happy when they see these magazines”

“But they’re just magazines” She replied, seeing him again at the same coffee shop.

He shook his head. “They’re hard works, by you, by me and by the people in the company”

She looked at him focusing on the magazine he was holding. He was right, but sometimes it pained her that he worked a little too much.

“You should take a rest, Wonho” She changed the topic, finally spotting the eye bags on him. “Never” He smirked playfully before walking off back to his office as she let out another sigh.

 

She thought he was listening to her when she told him to take a rest, but she didn’t meant it to be forever.

“What do you mean he quit?”

“Director Shin actually quit the company?”

“Something must have happened then”

She held her camera tightly, trying to focus on the model she was taking picture of. But her ears continuously listened to the loud murmurs by the people in work.

She didn’t know what happened, after he suddenly disconnected her from his life few days ago. She was hurt but she was more hurt knowing nothing about him at all. Even though he had asked billion questions about her, he never replied to her questions about him.

She was snapping more shots, feeling her eyes getting heavy with tears. She quickly stood up, excused herself to go to the toilet.

She breathed deeply as she wiped her tears. It was dumb of her to waste her tears over a guy she barely knew. Especially when he only considered her as a friend.  A loud vibration by her phone in her pocket was felt; her heart was beating fast when she saw the name on her screen.

Shin Wonho…

“I’m sorry…” She read off from the message she received from him. Her hand was shaking and her heart felt heavy. He was hiding something from her, and she knew he wouldn’t tell her by his message.

But she wouldn’t let him go just yet, she had to know, she needed to know what had happened to him.

 

 

“Wonho?”

It was dead silence when she came into his apartment. She knew it was wrong going there, especially when he didn’t want to see her at all.

She had secretly asked his secretary where he lived, telling her that it was for work related. Luckily she was trusted and got the address immediately. She let herself calm before entering the apartment, meeting a man she was suddenly afraid of.

“Wonho?” She repeated, knocking the door louder.

“What do you want?”

His voice sounded different, scarier and colder. She took a deep breath before replying him. “I need to talk to you”

“No, you don’t” His cold voice spoke.

“I do” She spoke, her voice sounded concern and a little hurt. “Please, open up” She was begging already, knocking softly against the door.

It took few seconds for him to open, to actually reveal who he really was.

 

 

She was sitting far from him, her eyes never left his. But his left hers.

He was looking down the floor angrily, his eyebrows furrowed strongly. She looked at him, her heart was definitely beating fast but she couldn’t give up now.

His fingers were playing on his chair, a little anxious about her presence.

“How are you?” She decided to break the silence, gaining nothing from him.

“I heard you quit –”

“It’s none of your business” He harshly cut her, his voice showed no mercy. His fingers scratched lightly on the chair, his eyes were still looking at the cold floor.

She tried not getting hurt, but the tears going down her cheeks made the opposite. She wiped them hard, before standing up.

“It is my business” She raised her voice, for the first time to him. “After you made me like you, love you a little too much” She was screaming, throwing pain daggers into his cold heart.

He stayed quiet, but his eyes changed to softer before he closed his eyes.

“I don’t want to hurt you” He whispered, enough for her to hear.

“You already did, Wonho”

He finally looked at her, seeing the tears he made on her cheeks. He knew she was hurting and it was his fault. It was his fault that he was already attracted to her when they first met.

It was his fault that they fell in love with each other.

But his real nature made him stop, he had always been like this but why did he changed whenever he was with her?

“Do you know what am I?” He stared at her, deadly, as he stood up. His feet brought him closer to her, as he his lips.

She moved back unconsciously, seeing him getting near her. His hand suddenly grabbed her arm, pulling towards him.

His lips went near her neck as he breathed in her sweet scent, his lips once more. He moved his head away, looking at her intensely. “I said do you know what am I?” He asked.

She knew what he was. She had always known who he really was.

The pale skin, red lips and now visible fangs.

A vampire.

“Yes”

His eyes softened at her answer, his hand slipped away from her arm. “I don’t care, Wonho” She continued, it was her turn to hold his cold hand.

“But I care” He replied back, his other hand removing hers from his hand. He moved back, retreating back to his original cold self.

“I quit because I don’t want you to get hurt by me anymore” His body turned away from her, walking to the entrance door.

But he stopped, feeling a pair of arm hugging his waist tightly. Her face was on his back, feeling the warmth from her.

“Please, don’t leave me” She was crying yet again, holding onto him. She didn’t know why she wanted to risk her life, to be with someone who was different from her. But it was what her heart wanted to do.

“I love you, Wonho” She confessed for the second time, she wanted him to know how much she needed him, how much she love him.

“I love you too but I’m too dangerous for you –”

“I don’t care” She cut him off as she felt something on her hand.

He was crying, his head hanging low. He had never had someone holding onto him, physically and emotionally.

Slowly, she spun him around, her eyes searched for his. Her warm hand touched his cheek, bringing him to look at her.

“Wonho, please love yourself more, as much as how I love you” She whispered softly, his cheek.

“But I can’t –”

She closed his lips with hers, kissing him deeply before letting go. They both looked at each other, their breathing were only ones heard.

“I will help you” She said, suddenly she was embarrassed at her act.

Wonho finally smiled, his hand went on her head as he patted it. “I’m glad I fell for you” He said, making her legs feel weak and her heart beat fast.

“I – I” She was lost at her words; her fingers were fiddling onto the hem of her shirt. “Let’s just fix ourselves now” She tried to stay calm, looking at the dried tears on him while she had tears on hers too. He nodded, chuckling softly before grabbing her hand.

“Can I ask something?” He asked, staring at the interlaced fingers. “What if… I bite you, one day?”

She looked him, feeling ease in her heart as she smiled warmly.

“Then bite me” 

 


I've put some meanings behind this story and I think it is important (somehow). Wonho has always been prioritized the fans often, not just Wonho but the rest of the members too. And sometimes they bring themselves down when they actually worked so hard for us, and hence why I ended the story with the saying 'please love yourself more as much as how I love you" with the 'I' as the fans.

Monsta X is a talented group that I neve regret stanning, I hope you readers are too :-) 

I have a lot more to say but this is a request story. 

But thank you KpopLoverLella for requesting!! It was kinda lacking but I love your plot so much. It was something new, so thank you! Please do comment how was it.

P/S the facts on vampires are probably wrong... they don't drink coffee but Shin Wonho does so... 

P/P/S For other subscribers, please do comment your requests!