KIHYUN - 4

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: Eclairis

OC name: Shin Aris 

By: thedreamerrr


Kihyun looked at the huge mirror in their dance studio, eyeing his whole body from his face to his foot. He scrunched his nose, as he moved his body to the right then left.

“I think I look good enough for her” He said, his eyes looked at the male sitting on the floor through the mirror.

“Are you sure?”

Kihyun arched his eyebrow; his hands were on his hips. “Of course” He stated confidently.

“Then why do you still look worried, hyung?”

“I’m not worried, Jooheon” Kihyun hissed a little, but his voice hinted otherwise. He checked himself again on the mirror, obvious that he confidence level dropped down.

“Maybe you should work out more, hyung” Jooheon stood up, making his way to the older boy.

“I mean you are a little muscular but I’ve seen Aris looking at Wonho hyung –” Jooheon’s lips shut immediately, seeing a glare from Kihyun. “Wonho hyung does have a more muscular body” Jooheon muttered quietly, stating a fact.

Kihyun let out a deep sigh, his eyes drifted away from Jooheon, and back on the mirror.

“I wonder what I could do…” He mumbled, pulling up his shirt slightly.

 

 

“Y-Yah, don’t touch me!” Kihyun shrieked, when he felt Minhyuk grabbing his arm. He struggled to remove the hands of the cheerful looking boy, sighing before giving up in the end.

“Listen, Kihyun, this is a great idea –”

“An embarrassing one!” Kihyun cut Minhyuk off, his eyebrows raised in disbelief. Minhyuk grinned happily, ignoring the furious expression by Kihyun.

“Aris will like it”

“No, she won’t”

“She will, hyung” Jooheon’s voice interrupted them, making Kihyun turned around in anger.

“You, why did you tell them?” He spat, walking closer to Jooheon. The younger boy grew nervous, his feet led back towards the entrance door.

“H-Hyung, I’m sorry but you really look like you need help with it!” Jooheon screamed, his hand covered his face when Kihyun gotten very near him.

“I don’t need any help” Kihyun said, his lower lip pouted a little. His body moved away from Jooheon, letting him breathe in relief.

“Yes you do, Kihyun”

“Be quiet, Minhyuk, your idea is the worst”

“Puh-lease,” Minhyuk grinned, his eyes showed determination. “It will work and Aris is going to like you even more”

“Stop saying her name” Kihyun’s cheeks flushed red, hearing his crush’s name once again. Jooheon went beside Minhyuk, nudging each other with their elbows.

“Hyung really likes her” Jooheon giggled like a kid, eyeing Kihyun playfully. Minhyuk giggled along, their movements were getting annoying, as they walked beside Kihyun.

“So come on, let us help you” Minhyuk said, dragging the irritated looking boy towards a bag. Kihyun rolled his eyes, but fear was plastered on his face. One thing he knew is that, having two of them together to help him was going to be a mess.

 

 

“Okay, explain to me why is everyone here right now” It was barely 5 minutes passed, and everyone had gathered in the studio.

“More people means less work” Minhyuk said, searching for something in his bag. Kihyun frowned, hugging his own body for warmth.

He was shirtless, after his shirt was being taken off by Jooheon. It was part of their plan, they said, well did they think of how cold he was going to be? Kihyun sighed, as he witnessed the fuss between Hyungwon and Jooheon.

“Yoo Kihyun doesn’t need to do this” Hyungwon spoke, pointing at Kihyun’s stomach. Jooheon shook his head in disapproval.

“Kihyun hyung needs this, for Aris to like him even more” Jooheon retorted back, his hands were on his hips. Hyungwon stared at him, giving no response.

“See, you’re changing your mind right, hyung?” Jooheon asked, his eye smile appeared on his face.

“Nope, I just want to see Kihyun being embarrassed about this later” Hyungwon snickered, gaining a soft hiss from Kihyun that he had just realized he had been there all along.

“I was just kidding, Kihyun” Hyungwon lied, patting him on the arm before leaving his sight quickly.

Kihyun rolled his eyes, changing his direction to look at Minhyuk who was ready to help him. The older boy stood up from the floor, walking towards him. It was the time to back away from this crazy idea, but when he saw Wonho appearing in front of him, he knew he had to do it.

“Okay, let’s do this”

 

 

Aris walked towards the dance studio quietly, her hand gripping tightly onto the lunch boxes she had brought for the boys.

She had a close relationship with the group, ever since her high school friend, Kihyun, had introduced them to her. Kihyun, in the other hand, had become much more closer to her, especially when he had indirectly confessed that he liked her.

She blushed thinking about that day, the thought of her crush liking her back felt like a dream to her. But she never did try to confess back to him, it was too… scary, she thought, before focusing back her walk to the studio.

She was about to enter the room, when she heard a loud commotion inside. She paused, seeing them through the transparent line on the door.

Her eyes scanned through the boys that were on the floor and then to the blonde haired Minhyuk, and finally to Kihyun. Her eyes widened in surprised as she tried to close from screaming, after she had seen shirtless Kihyun.

“What are they doing…” She whispered to herself, her ears become red.

 

 

“Don’t move!” Minhyuk demanded, holding onto Kihyun’s sides. Kihyun’s face looked up, obvious that he was embarrassed.

“Changkyun, give me that” Minhyuk pointed at a pencil looking object, which Kihyun had assumed it was a make-up thing.

“Stay still” Minhyuk began to outline the fake abs on Kihyun’s stomach, delicately, with his tongue stuck out a little bit. Kihyun held the ticklish feeling, with the help of Changkyun holding onto his arm.

“Will this even work?” Kihyun murmured, his eyes looked at Minhyuk contouring his abs. It did show as if it was real, from far, Kihyun thought.

“Why don’t you just work out more?” Wonho asked suddenly from behind with his eyebrow raised in confusion.  Kihyun frowned looking at the older boy through the mirror. His arms were fully showed due to his sleeveless tee, much to Kihyun’s dislike, making him frown even more.

“I need to show to her now” Kihyun tried to sound nice, but his tone left him sound upset. Wonho blinked, aware of ’s unusual act.

“What’s wrong with him?” Wonho whispered to Jooheon who was beside him.

Jooheon chuckled quietly, before leaning his head nearer to Wonho. “He’s jealous of you, hyung”

“Why?”

“I told him that Aris kept looking at you because you have a muscular body” Jooheon said.

“That was a lie, right?”

“Yes” Jooheon said, hearing a soft laugh from Wonho.

“I can’t believe Yoo Kihyun is so dense to notice how she kept looking at him most of the time”

 

 

The moment Aris saw Kihyun wearing back his t-shirt, she knew it was time for her to enter the place. She would be lying if she said the whole thing made her cheeks red.

“Why did he even do that?” She said to herself, picking up the lunch boxes back on her hands. She removed her flustered expression to her usual face, as she turned the door knob.

“Hi guys!” She greeted happily, trying to act normal as possible. Her eyes looked at everyone except for one.

“Aris!” Minhyuk’s face turned panic when he heard Jooheon mentioned the girl’s name, as he was still putting the stuff into his bag.

Kihyun his dry lips, seeing Aris. He was nervous and worried for the plan he was about to do. It was a dumb plan, and he knew he would be embarrassed about it later.

He felt a light pat on the back by Shownu, indicating to proceed with the plan. He stared at the leader leaving him after that to take the lunch boxes from Aris.

“For you not to get angry at me, look at what I brought along” Wonho suddenly appeared beside him, showing his denim jacket. His arms slide into the jacket, wearing it before giving a satisfying smile to Kihyun.

“I’m all covered up so you’ll be fine” He whispered quietly into Kihyun’s ear.

Kihyun’s lower lip pouted, a little thankful for Wonho’s act, eventhough he sounded like he was teasing. The older boy gathered around the group that made a circle on the floor, waving his hand to ask him to sit down.

“So Aris, what are you doing here?” Minhyuk began a conversation while eating. Aris smiled nervously, looking at the cheerful male.

“I was just –”

“Are you here to look at Wonho hyung again?” Jooheon joked. Kihyun’s body stiffened, his eyes sneakily look at her.

“No, of course not!” Aris retorted back shyly, her eyes went to look at Kihyun when she realized he was looking back at her. Both of them quickly divert their eyes away, with her shoving a random food into and him looking back aimlessly.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Changkyun muttered, enough for him to hear. “You should do it now”

Kihyun gulped, glimpsing at Aris before looking at his shirt.

“I-Is it me or this room is getting hotter?” He forced to talk loudly, getting the attention of everyone.

“If it is hot, hyung” Jooheon picked up the Kihyun’s plan, as he eyed Aris that looked lost, “You should take of your shirt”

“Yeah, you should” Minhyuk supported, his smile widened, anticipating to see his art work again.

Kihyun bit his lips as he stood up, going to the bench to take off his shirt. He slowly lifted his arms, smoothly taking off the material off his body.

He walked back towards the group, feeling embarrassed at his exposed body. His head couldn’t even lift up to look at Aris.

Aris became shy one again, seeing the body again. She paused from eating, trying to process what was happening, especially it was the first time Kihyun would show his body willingly.

“Wow!” Minhyuk’s voice sounded a little dramatic, his arms went up. “Kihyun, when did you have that abs?”

Kihyun looked up, forcing a smile. “I w-work out a lot these days”

“Wow, Aris, look at that, isn’t that impressive?” Jooheon followed along with Minhyuk, making Aris feel tiny at the boys asking her such question.

She stared at Kihyun that she figured he was actually shy about the whole situation; before she realized he did all of the contouring of the abs just for her.

“It is impressive” She finally replied, noticing Kihyun’s expression turned surprised. She smiled at him, “I think that’s very manly of him” She continued to compliment him.

Kihyun smiled back, feeling ease.

“Do you like Kihyun hyung now, Aris?” Jooheon suddenly asked her, making Kihyun become worried once more.

He heard her chuckle softly, as he looked back to the girl.

“I already like him a lot though,” She confessed boldly, her smile never left her face.

“Even before you guys decide to draw the abs on his stomach” She said, as she start to hear voices from everyone at once, with one male standing up to take back his shirt, with his happy smile still plastered on his face.


I'm so sorry for updating late!! :( The ending was lacking but I hoped you like it! Thank you for requesting!