WONHO - 3

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: KpopLoverLella

OC name: Jaesoo 

By: ch27

So, here it is! It was longer than I expected, I hope you like it! 


“I still don’t get why mom wanted me to come with you” Jaesoo raised an eyebrow while watching her brother standing in front of a door, punching codes. “I’m seventeen already, I can take care of myself just fine”

“That doesn’t mean you’re free from my supervision” Shownu turned his head to her, giving her a small smile.

Jaesoo sighed, shaking her head with a smile. She knew how protective her brother was to her, it’s for her own good anyway.

As soon as the ‘click’ from the door could be heard, heavy footsteps marched towards the door. Knowing this, Shownu turned to her, giving her a slight smile.

“Besides, you get to meet them”

Just a second after he said that, the other boys started to pile on the door’s entrance, trying to take a peek at Shownu’s younger sister. They let out an amazed sound and clapped their hands while laughing.

“She really looked like Shownu-hyung!” Minhyuk pointed out with a laugh.

Jaesoo raised an amused eyebrow at them, biting back a smile. Shownu shook his head, pushing the boys from the door. “Come in,” he said to the girl.

She nodded and went into the dorm. The boys were making loud noises in the living room while she putted her shoes off. Not sure on what to do, she examined the place. It’s not that clean, but it’s not that dirty too.

Just like what a boy’s dorm looks like. With the help of Kihyun, that is.

With an amused smile, Jaesoo entered the living room. In the middle of the living room, Monsta X sat in a circle, gesturing her to join in.

“Here!” Minhyuk scooted over so she could sit between him and Changkyun. “No, here” Shownu scooted, pushing Minhyuk away, giving the girl a space to sit between him and Hyungwon.

“Aw hyung” Minhyuk pouted.

Ignoring the boy, Shownu cleared his throat. “I know you know who they are,” he eyed her. Jaesoo laughed to the obvious fact. “How could I not?”

“So, it’s their turn to know who you are” he cleared.

“You never told them about me?” she asked, nudging her brother a bit too hard. Shownu frowned in disapproval. “I did”

“A little” Kihyun added. “He just told us your name, your gender, and how you look similar to him”

Jaesoo eyed her brother sharply before smiling to the others. “Well, I’m seventeen years old and currently a high school student” she brushed her hair back.

The boys nodded. “Have you watched any of our performances?” Wonho asked. Jaesoo gave him a ridiculous look. “Of course, like, every one of them” she laughed. “Just so I can tease someone,” her eyes darted to Shownu playfully.

“I bet you have your favorite member! Tell us!” Minhyuk chirped.

“Of course it’s me” Shownu declared with a proud smile. “No fun, someone else besides your brother,” Kihyun grinned, urging the girl to spill the words.

Jaesoo eyed her brother who quickly shook his head. “You’re not allowed to pick another member except me” he joked, pushing the girl slightly with his shoulder.

“Why are you being like this? It made me felt weird” Wonho rubbed his own shoulders, pretending to have goose bumps, followed by the rest of the group. The boys broke into laughter.

“Let her, hyung. You know she’s going to fall in love sooner or later,” Wonho winked. “Besides, it’s just her favorite member. I’m sure it’s me, right? Right?” Wonho showered her with hearts signs and a wink at the end.

“It’s actually I.M-oppa” she grinned.

“AWW” the boys broke in laughter while Changkyun stood up and make a pose, before sending her hundreds of heart signs. “I know I’m hard to resist” he commented, giving them a victorious smirk.

“Oh shut up, you” Wonho pulled Changkyun down, a wide grin on his face.

Jaesoo eyed the boy in adoration. Why he have to look so perfect? She sighed with a smile.

***

“You have to take a good care of her! Got it?” Shownu demanded from over the phone.

“Okay, okay, we get it” Jooheon said carelessly, his eyes were focused on the TV in front of him. After then, the call was over and he threw his phone aimlessly, which luckily landed on the sofa beside him.

“What did oppa say?” Jaesoo asked, her eyes not moving from the novel on her hands.

“Yeah, something like taking good care of you, you know” Jooheon answered, not once his eyes moving from the TV. “Yeah!” he cheered when his favorite part of a song appeared.

“Where is everyone?” she finally pulled her novel down, eyeing the empty living room.

“Kihyun-hyung was recording a song for a drama, Minhyuk-hyung was out buying groceries with Changkyun, Hyungwon and Wonho-hyung were sleeping, like always”

Jaesoo nodded. She suddenly felt bored and decide to check on the boys who were asleep. “Is it okay if I check up on them?”

“Watch out for flying pillows”

With that, she went to the room where the two slept in. Opening the door silently, she peeked inside. A smile went up on her lips when she heard soft snores. She turned to Jooheon who was still busy with his TV.

“They snore?” she asked, trying hard not to let out a laugh.

“Sometimes? I dunno”

Jaesoo then entered the room sneakily and went to inspect the room. It’s not exactly the nicest, but it’s fine. She felt cramped being in there, there were so many things.

Firstly, she checked Hyungwon who slept loudly. His legs were sprawled on the bed. She frowned as she eyed the sleeping boy. She finally saw how handsome he is even when he’s sleeping with her own eyes.

A sigh escaped her lips, shaking her head. “What am I even doing here?” she mumbled.

Before her mind could tell her to get out, another sleeping figure caught her attention. Her eyes lit up almost immediately as she quickly clasped a hand over to restrain a laugh. Wonho slept with his mouth slightly open.

He must be tired.

She went closer to the boy, watching him sleeping. Seeing the boy who didn’t sense her presence, she smiled, again. It was such an easy task for him to make her smile. He could even do it when he’s asleep. Jaesoo was amazed.

Feeling warm, she rested her head on her palms that lay on the side of his bed. She loved seeing him in that state. Suddenly, the boy tossed his body at her direction. Jaesoo quickly scrambled up, her heart beating fast. However, the boy didn’t move afterwards.

Soft snore escaped from his lips, still in deep sleep. Sighing in relief, she went back to her position. Daring herself, her fingers softly brushed his hair, her lips made a soft humming.

“I’m seventeen, I know what I want” she sang the lyrics quietly, still caressing his hair. She hummed the next verse. “Yes I’m a bad girl so I like bad boy”

Her smile was wiped away from her face when his eyes slowly opened. Her heartbeat was so loud, she was afraid he could hear it. Jaesoo quickly backed away, her eyes widened in panic.

“Oh, Jaesoo” his sleepy voice made her heartbeat increased. “What are you doing?” he eyed her sleepily.

When he realized that she was that close to him earlier, he was about to say something but she cut him.

“There’s an insect on your hair” she lied.

Wonho was now wide awake.

“AAHHH!! GET IT OFF ME!”

***

It was another lovely day in Monsta X’s dorm. But they’re not enjoying their free time. Instead, they prepared for Shownu’s upcoming birthday surprise. Of course Jaesoo was there, it was her brother’s birthday after all.

“Can you stop getting in my way?” Jaesoo playfully pushed Wonho out of her way. She quickly placed the strawberries and checked her batter.

“Well, I guess my feet love to tease you” he joked back.

Jaesoo frowned with a smile, shaking her head. Minhyuk entered the room and looked at the batter from her shoulder. She was used to Minhyuk’s closeness because he’s just that kind of person.

“Yah” Wonho pushed Minhyuk away, earning a gasp from the latter. “What was that for?” Minhyuk asked, looking baffled.

Wonho rolled his eyes.

After everything was ready, they prepared to surprise their leader.

“Hide!” Kihyun ordered. He turned the lamps off, while the others quickly searched for a place to hide.

“Jaesoo, here,” Wonho carefully pulled her to hide behind the sofa. She was holding the cake carefully. She glanced at Wonho who peeked from behind the sofa. Another sweet smile decorated her face.

He then turned towards her. He raised an eyebrow when he caught her smiling at him. He mouthed a ‘what’, Jaesoo just shrugged with a smile, focusing back on their plan.

Just when the door opened, the sound of feet shuffling could be heard. “Anybody here?” Shownu called through the dark room. Kihyun signaled with his hand, then the lights were on.

Blinded by the sudden light, Shownu covered his eyes. The rest of the group emerged from their hiding spot, singing happy birthday with a wide grin on their faces. Jaesoo and Wonho went out from behind the sofa, holding the cake.

Shownu stared at his sister, not moving. She gave him a sweet smile. “Happy birthday my handsome brother and awesome team leader” she said. “Blow the candle” she nodded at the cake.

With a wide grin, the birthday boy made a wish and blew the candle. Jaesoo gave the cake to Wonho and hugged her brother tightly with a proud smile. “I love you” she murmured against his shoulder.

“Me too, since the time I first saw you” Shownu smiled, patting his sister’s back.

After the sweet moment, they savored the cake and have a little cream fight. When everyone was exhausted, they took a seat in the living room, taking some time to chat with each other.

Jaesoo took the free time to clean the dishes. Half way done, Wonho entered the kitchen.

“Why are you doing this by yourself?” he asked, leaning to the counter beside her. She shrugged. “You guys still have schedules to do tomorrow,”

Wonho smiled gently at her, watching her washing the dishes. A strand of lose hair caught his attention, then he gently brushed it back behind her ear. She jerked, surprised by the sudden act.

Wonho suddenly looked like he was caught red-handed, and looked at her awkwardly. “Oh, it’s just—“ he gestured to her hair.

Her face heated up, it was visible even for a meter away. She quickly turned her gaze back to the dishes. Trying to ease the awkward atmosphere, he cleared his throat, looking elsewhere.

“Just so you know,” she suddenly said, her eyes still on the dishes. “My favorite member is you, oppa”