I.M - 2

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: Eclairis

OC name: - 

By: thedreamerrr


The loud steps from behind made her grew nervous and scared. It was the feeling she never knew she would have for him. Her arm was grabbed forcefully, pulling her around. When her eyes lay on his, she knew he was mad and upset.

“Changkyun –” She hissed when she felt the pain on her arm. He didn’t say anything; instead he was staring at her intensely, killing her heart mentally.

“How long has it been?”

His cold voice made her flinched, as she looked down at her feet. She tried to avoid his eye contact but his other hand held her chin, moving it up for her to face him.

“I said how long has it been?” He asked, his anger was obvious in his voice. shut close, like as if it was glued.

His lips formed a thin line as his chest moved up, a sign he was trying to be patient. He let go of her arm as he still stood in front of her.

“Are you going to tell me?” He asked, a little calmer but his eyebrows were still furrowing.

“You were never here, Changkyun” She answered, it was her turn to get upset. She pushes him on the chest as she moved away from him.

“Remember when you said you’re going to be here for me whenever the world is crashing down on me?” She told him, her eyes were staring back at him now.

“That you’re going to save me because you’re my knight with shining armor?” She continued as he stayed silent. Her hand clenched into a fist, trying to hold in the emotional she had been hiding from him.

“I guess you forgotten about it, Changkyun” Her voice showed disappointment, to him and to the life she was living in.

Changkyun scanned her; the feeling in his heart was pain, to see his girl was actually hiding her true emotions. But he couldn’t just let it go, especially when he saw her with another guy.

“So you decide to find another knight with shining armor, is that it?” He argued back. She was taken back at his action, but she couldn’t lose, after she had been through without him.

“He’s not another knight with shining armor, Changkyun”

“Then what is he?” He spat angrily.

She looked at the man that she couldn’t recognize anymore, he wasn’t the same Changkyun she knew.

“You know what, you don’t need to know that” She replied, her feet start to walk out of the room. It wasn’t like she was running away from him; it’s just that she couldn’t bear to see anymore anger from him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” His voice snapped her out from her thoughts, stopping her by grabbing her arm again. This time it was rougher.

“I don’t have the mood for this” She muttered, enough for him to hear. He grew irritated by her behavior and still thinking about that other man made him angrier.

“You still have an explanation to do” He hissed, pulling her towards his body. Her face clashed on his chest as she struggle to let go of herself from him.

Her face looked at him again, more upset and scared.

“Why do I need to explain when obviously you won’t even going to believe what I say?” She replied him, sending glares at him.

He looked at her dangerously, trying to not get too tensed about the situation.

“What makes you think that?” He scoffed.

“You don’t trust me, Changkyun, you never did” She said, removing his hand harshly. Her eyes were furious in his eyes, as his hand instinctively held her arm again.

He wasn’t going to let her go. Heck, did she even remember that he said he would never let her go when they first became a couple?

His angry thoughts filled up in his head, holding her tighter than before. She flinched in pain, pushing him again but instead, she felt herself moving back.

His strong hands unconsciously pushed her after she did it to him, he didn’t knew it was strong, but the obvious outcome of seeing her in so much pain made him realized what he did wrong.

Her back hit the wooden table loudly, hurting her. She let a painful gasp; her hand went immediately to her back.

Changkyun couldn’t mutter any word from his mouth, too shocked at what he did. His hand tried to help her but she rejected him by walking away.

“I-I’m sorry” He mumbled, following her behind.

“Just go, Changkyun”

“I said I’m sorry” He said again, that it came off a little harsh. She looked at him, calmer but her face showed hurt.

“I didn’t do anything with him” She began to say, her eyes fixed on him. His eyebrows rose, trying to figure out what she was talking about.

“Hyungwon”

The name that was mentioned made him clenched his fist naturally, his eyebrows furrowed again.

“He was just there with, as a friend” She explained, slowly because she knew how he was. She had always known how he was, and that made her fell for him.

“You were always busy, Changkyun, and I was alone” She added, seeing him moved himself towards her side. His warm hands gently grabbed her hands, with the silent filling the air.

It felt like the day she fell for him for the first time, when he stared at her so lovingly, so right.

“I’m so sorry, I really am” He said, holding her hands. “For missing out the days with you, for hurting you” He eyed her back regretful.

“And also for overreacting, I should have trusted you but…”

“But I can’t help to get angry to see my girl with some other guy” He continued, as he closed his eyes. She heard him sigh, before she let go of her hand to hug him instead.

“I’m sorry too” She muttered against his shoulder. “For being like this”

His hand touched her chin, bringing her closer as he sealed his lips with hers. Their lips moved in sync with each other, it was gentle and delicate, something that actually want in their love.

They parted their lips at the same time, silent filled again, as their lips finally formed a smile.

“I trust you” He broke the silent, caressing her hair. “In whatever you do, I will trust you”

She smiled, and nodded. “Thank you” She replied softly.

“I’ll try to be here for you, just don’t leave me, please” He whispered, it was desperate please, and he really meant it.

“How can I leave you, when I’m so deeply in love with you?”


I want to say I'm sorry that it's really short and lacking :( The plot was nice but I had writer's block and that's the worst case ever. I'm sorry again!