HYUNGWON - 4

MONSTA X Oneshot Requests [REQUEST IS NOW CLOSED!]

Requested by: PenguinLay

OC name: Yie 

By: ch27


Hyungwon was enjoying his free day from his job as a dancer with lots of sleep. Everyone knew what he loves, and that is sleeping.

Changkyun went into the room to use some of Kihyun’s skin care products. He peeked to the upper bunk where Hyungwon usually sleep. He shook his head when he found the manga-boy slept silently. It was like heaven to sleep on day offs, at least that’s what Hyungwon said.

After finished applying the skin care products, Changkyun peeked to the upper bunk.

“Hyung,” he called, poking the sleeping body. As predicted, he didn’t budge. It took a loud siren for Hyungwon to wake up, after a few minutes, that is.

“Hyung!” he shook the body with uncontrollable force since he was trying to balance himself to reach the top bunk.

The unexpected force made the boy accidentally pushed the sleeping body to the right. He quickly stood straight and waited for a pillow to smack his head. Of course, as expected, the pillow landed right on top of Changkyun’s head.

Clutching his head in pain, he squatted down and started to regret his decision earlier.

“I didn’t get enough sleep for 3 days!” Hyungwon said in an irritated, drowsy voice.

“But you still get enough sleep compared to us all! You fell asleep in the middle of the practice!” Changkyun complained, rubbing his head.

Hyungwon glared at the boy menacingly. His eyes fell onto his phone which lied beside where his pillow supposed to be. His eyes lit up and he quickly unlocked his phone before dialing a number.

Seeing this, Changkyun grunted and rolled his eyes before making his way out from the room. The boy waited for the other end to answer, but after a few moments, it was directed to the voice mail.

He frowned at his phone. After a moment he eased and went down from the bed. His girlfriend was a model, of course she would be busy sometimes.

When he walked out from the bedroom, Jooheon eyed him almost immediately. Hyungwon rubbed his hair sleepily and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

“Hyung,” Jooheon called, following him straight behind. “Was Yie’s phone off?”

“What do you mean?” Hyungwon eyed the rapper sharply while drinking his water. Jooheon looked uncomfortable while rubbing his head. “Well, yesterday I saw someone that looked like her,” he trailed, emphasizing the word ‘looked’.

When Hyungwon didn’t give him any response, he continued. “..walking with another man”

And that finally made Hyungwon responded.

***

The doorbell rang, making one of the household’s members to stood up lazily from the couch with a grunt before heading to the door with much unwillingness.

“What are you doing here so early in the morning?” she asked, her eyes gazed at him in irritation.

He stared at the girl in front of him, ignoring the girl’s statement even though it was noon already. She has some features that were strikingly similar to her, but the main difference was their hair color, and height, to be honest. Well, she is Yie’s sister, that’s why. Hyungwon then paid attention to the quiet house.

Was she out for work? Or did she.. he couldn’t continue his words. Just thinking about it made his heart breaks.

“Where’s Yie?” that question unexpectedly came out heavier than he thought it should. He gulped down the fear. He loved her too much for this time to come.

“Oh,” She straightened. He waited for the words she would say with dread. “Yie’s sick,” she said before sighing. She glanced at the clock. “I should go to work at one, but then who would take care of her?”

“I will” the statement came out almost immediately from his mouth.

Yie’s sister eyed him from head to toe. “Don’t you dare try anything funny on her” she warned, eyeing him sharply. Hyungwon shook his head.

“Fine then”

***

The smell of chicken porridge made her stir a bit. That smell was nice, but her stomach churned. She didn’t feel like eating. A kiss on the cheek made her eyes opened, because, well, her sister would not do that.

“Hyungwon,” Yie stared at the boy in surprise. “What are you doing here?” she asked before sitting up, rubbing her aching head.

“I went to check on you, then your sister said you were sick,” he stared sadly at her. He disliked seeing her in this state. The bags under her eyes were very evident, her usually cheerful face was now weak, her fair skin was paler, and her usually red lips were paler.

Yie brushed her hair back, only to have it framed her face once more. The headache didn’t ease up yet.

“Eat the porridge, then you can have your medicine.” He took a spoonful of porridge, before gesturing for her to eat it. She chuckled, her voice was still melodious even at the state. “I can eat by myself, thank you my caring boyfriend,”

That word made Hyungwon smiled widely. “And that’s a boyfriend’s duty to feed his sick girlfriend,” he raised an eyebrow in a teasing manner.

Yie surrendered with a laugh. “Okay, okay. Do your duty, boyfriend,”

After feeding her the whole porridge, he helped her take her medicine. She sighed in relieve then leaned back to her headboard, eyeing her boyfriend with gratitude. “Thank you, Hyungwon,” she gave him a sincere smile. “Your presence made me better already,”

Hyungwon gave her a small smile, then the words that Jooheon said earlier started haunting his mind once more. Without hesitation, he eyed her.

“Were you with other guy the other day? At gangnam?” he asked, specifying on the information that Jooheon gave him.

Yie eyed him weirdly. “I was shooting at the studio.. before I got cold,” she tilted her head in confusion. Hyungwon stared at her, slightly relieved, slightly in doubt. “Really?” he confirmed.

“Yeah, I suddenly got cold because of the rain scene being repeated several—“

“Wait, what? Why?”

“Well, the actor didn’t get the feelings right and I need to redo the scene several times.” She explained, rubbing her cold arms.

“I’m going to teach him—“ “Hyungwon,” she touched his cheek, her eyes full of amusement. “It’s common in the acting world,” she smiled softly while caressing his cheek.

“You had a modeling job before, didn’t you?” The question was answered with a guilty smile. “Sorry!” she quickly apologized.

The boy stared at his girlfriend amusedly. “Why did you apologize to me? You should apologize to your body,” he pointed out, a slight smile decorated his lips. “I’m sorry, body,” Yie joked.

“You’re so cute,” Hyungwon pinched both of her cheeks. “I want to kiss you,”

Yie stared into his eyes, searching for any of hidden jokes behind his words. She frowned. “You know I’m sick, I can’t let you get sick too,” she flicked his nose before leaning further from the boy.

“But why?” he whined.

“I can’t stand to see you sick,” she smiled sweetly at him, making his heart to jump from happiness.

“If I can’t get one, then I’ll steal one,” he smirked.

“What do you mean?” she raised an eyebrow in suspicion. Yie squealed when she dodged Hyungwon who was attempted to kiss her. “I told you!” she warned.

After a few failing attempts, Hyungwon finally gripped on her shoulders.

Yie sighed and finally surrendered. “Fine, if you really wanted a kiss that bad, I’ll give you,”

She gestured for Hyungwon to close his eyes, which he did eagerly. He waited with anticipation, only to receive a tap on his lips. He opened his eyes in confusion.

“Aww, my finger just kissed you!” Then the girl squealed as she was tackled in a hug.


A/N : Sorry if it's bad! I hope you like it and sorry for the long wait.