D3/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know that I want the truth and nothing but the truth right? So don't you ever make a mistake of lying to or I swear you will all regret it." Like the wooble heads you have, the four just nodded and nodded unable to speak a single word.

 

"DID YOU KNOW THAT DARA WILL HAVE A KISSING SCENE WITH KANG SEUNG YOON?" Jiyong asked menacingly like a tiger ready to ravish its prey.

 

Hesitation filled the eight eyes that are held captive by Jiyong's wrath-filled one. A full 30 second passed by and 

one by one they all nodded and muttered an unsure aproval.

 

"Seungri?" Jiyong asked, prodding for more information.

 

"I was- I was eating with Dae-Dae-Daesung hyung in the cafeteria. When we overheard Winner talking in the next table so we-we decided to have a little chat with them." Seungri finished while breathing heavily.

 

"That's right! That's true! He's not lying!" Daesung shouted in order to convince Jiyong that Seungri's telling the truth.

 

"TOP hyung?" 

 

"Dara texted me once asking me for some acting advice. Then we met at some cafe and she asked me how to make the kissing scene look more real and convincing. That's all." He explained in his normal bored voice.

 

Jiyong eyes turned to slits but slightly nodded to acknowledge TOP's answer.

 

"Youngbae?" 

 

"I decided to visit We Broke Up's shooting set to cheer on Dara and Seung Yoon. Then surprisingly or luckily, they are currently shooting the kiss scene so..." Youngbae trailed off with a little smile on his tiny eyes.

 

"Alright! Whoever gives me Winner's full address will receive a special gift from me.Everyone wants a gift right? Especially from me." Jiyong fake cheered with his cutesy voice.

 

"BUT HYUNG! IT WAS JUST A KISS! A SIMPLE PECK!" Seungri reasoned out.

 

"I'm sure you do a lot more than a peck with her at home." TOP smirked and eventually whistled. Everyone agreed and also laughed.

 

"You already have her for pete's sake! Why are you being a jealous dragon again?" Youngbae sighed exasperatedly.

 

"Hyung, why don't we just grab a drink and go to a noraebang?" Daesung suggested cheerfully.

 

"Okay nevermind. I know their address." With that Jiyong stormed out of the room and went straight to the parking lot.

 

Without further ado, the boys scampered away to follow the leader. They are real scared for Seung Yoon's welfare right now. They only used Seungri's car so it would not be really obvious that they left. It would be a save of gas too.

~~

 

Jiyong knows that the boys really do have a point but he can't deny this nagging feeling in his stomach. He drove to Winner's dorm in s haste. And not half hour later, he finally arrived. Of course he knew that the boys are following him and he recognized Seungri's car lurking behind him.

~~

 

It was one of those days where everyone has no schedule so they decided to just rest in their dorm. The leader always force them to watch his drama together. Yes that's how demanding Kang Seung Yoon is and the boys have no choice but to follow and just enjoy the show.

 

They were all excited for the new episode because Seung Yoon boasted that this is the episode of the 'kissing scene'.

 

"Hyung, you really do look funny here." Taehyun snickered.

 

"I am always annoyed at how you kept doing that face  of yours!" Seunghoon said while totally laughing at Seungyoon's face.

 

"Well it sure is nice and lucky to work with Dara noona." Mino enviously said while literally looking only at Dara's face.

 

"Just shut up and wait for it. It's near." The leader shushed everyone and focused on watching his own drama.

 

Not long after, the doorbell rang and nobody seems to notice it so Jinwoo stood up and went for the door. He didn't check the peephole first and just opened it, in a hurry to gey back to the TV to watch.

 

"Oh! What-what a surprise to see you here Jiyong hyung." Jinwoo stammered in awe as he saw Jiyong again up close. He won't really deny the fact that he looked up to him so much that he even did some covers and cosplayed him.

 

"Are you all here?" Jiyong asked as let himself in. 

 

"Yes yes, we are watching We Broke Up right now." Jinwoo absentmindedly mentioned while following Jiyong to the living room.

 

"Okay be focused! Wait for it..." Seungyoon giddily said.

 

"Wait for it..." Jiyong stepped closer.

 

 

"Wait for it... almost there..." and closer.

 

"And then KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Everyone screamed like a giddy girl when Dara and Seungyoon finally kissed on screen. Mino can't help but to whistle.

 

"Uh guys we have a guest." Jinwoo said but his voice was drowned in the sea of laughters, questions snd whistles.

 

"AH! YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST BASTARD I KNOW!" Seunghoon said while slapping Seungyoon's back repeatedly.

 

"WOW! YOU GOT TO KISS DARA NOONA. YOU MUST HAVE SAVED A CITY IN YOUR PAST LIFE." Taehyun howled while punching the leader's thighs.

 

"AHEM AHEM. GUYS WE HAVE A GUEST HERE!" Jinwoo once again failed in getting the members' attention.

 

"SO HOW WAS IT? HOW MANY TAKES DID IT TOOK?" Mino giddily inquired. Seungyoon's face was all red and flustered. The members' overwhelmed him but he heaved a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter