E1/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara woke up utterly disoriented and out of sorts. She whipped her head to her alarm clock and was flabbergasted when she saw that it's already 10:50 AM.

 

10:50 AM!!!

 

She abruptly stood up and rushed to the bathroom.

 

"Sht! I  AM SO LA-" She stopped running when she realized that it's her free day. FREE DAY!

 

"STUPID STUPID DARA" She chuckled while pinching her cheeks. 

 

She's still three steps away from her bathroom, hair thrown into a million directions and blanket still wrapped around her waist. Yes, a very lovely sight.

 

But then an intense wave of dizziness striked through her thick skull which made her grip her head and lost her balance.

 

Luckily she fell on the soft mattresses of her bed and not on the cold hard ground. What is happening? Her head spinned around and around that she felt all her food from yesterday threatening to come out.

 

"Wh... why.... what..." She stood up and ran her way to the bathroom as fast as she can. She can't clearly see anything but she somehow formed out the image of the bowl and vomitted there. She puked everything in her stomach, she even thought that maybe her intestines also came out. 

 

After minutes of vomitting the life out of her fragile body. She wobbly stood up and sprinkled her face with cold water. 

 

She exactly know what's happening, of course she is not that dumb to deny and not notice her symptoms.She researched the net though to be sure.

 

Dara's been denying it for almost 4 weeks already, and now she is just tired of running. She took her calendar, and noticed the date today. Yes, she missed her period again, that's already twice in a row and that's not nothing.

 

She prepared and decided to go the nearest pharmacy. She wore her usual disguises, a hoodie, mask, and  sunglasses. She doesn't want to ask others to buy this for her, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter