D1/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara, you look tired these past few days. Is your schedule really tight?" Her mother's voice slashed through her 'just woke up' mind.

"No. My schedule's suprisingly not that hectic. We're just finishing some final touch ups for the comeback. I don't know why but I really do feel kind of tired nowadays. I get sleepy a lot too! Maybe it's my old age? Kekeke." Dara joked and her mother just laughed.

"Aigoo, you're not that old yet. You can still do many things unlike me. Being old limits everything because your bones and joints hurt once in a while." The middle aged woman replied. You can't really tell that she's a mother of a 30-year old because her face is still glowing and her smile radiates to her whole aura.

"Just eat okay? Eat lots and lots of food to store up some energy in that little body of yours. Even if you're schedule is busy, don't skip meals and eat whenever there's free time, okay?" Her mother reminded her. She nodded and continued eating. Her mother's food is truly the best! She could just stop eating at very expensive restaurants because the best chef is here in the house with her!

~~~
Dara just finished showering when she realized something again. She took her small calendar and unconsciously her eyebrows smashed together.

"It's still not yet here. It should be here last week but..." She murmured. Nah, it's not the first time that her period came late but it's also not normal for it to come late. 

'So I'm getting irregular?' She thought but somehow in the back of her mind she knew it's something different. 

"Ah! It must be the stress. Aigoo and I'm getting old already. It must be that. It must be." She reasoned out to herself. With that she got dressed and got ready for a long day ahead.

~~~
Kwon Jiyong may have lots of things to do but he will never skip Dara's web drama episode or variety shows. Yes, he always monitors her activities and even her schedule is in his phone. He also demanded to choose whoever Dara's leading man, that's his only condition for her to have a drama. Right now, he's streaming and episode of We Broke up. 

He was laughing at Dara's quirky facial expressions and he suddenly can't deny that he was impressed at her work. He's very proud too, though he can't really express it well. It was real fun unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter