E2/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One line. NEGATIVE

 

Wait that means negative right?! Dara's mind was suddenly rained by perplexity (and unexplained disappointment).

 

She knew she did it with Jiyong a couple of times without (because he mercilessly threw all of them out and the fact that they're too lazy to buy new ones), and she always forgot to go to her doctor to ask for new pills because either her schedule's very tight or she's to tired to even walk. She knew that there's a high percent that she's going to get pregnant, and she didn't do anything to prevent it. She may not say it or admit it, there's this little part in her brain that knows that she wanted to get pregnant too, that Jiyong's idea is not that absurd. But...

 

No. She is not expecting this!  She was sure, she was very sure that she is pregnant. She's been experiencing the symptoms of a pregnant woman, she even researched it on net! All the points came flying to her being pregnant! But... but how? Why? 

 

Gazillion of thoughts entered her system, millions of emotions threatening to come out. She doesn't know how to feel and she doesn't know how to appease this chagrin eating her whole system.

 

Dara is extremely disappointed. And she is literally confused on why she is feeling this way. It's the easiest and most practical result! She's not pregnant. She'll continue her preparations. End of story.

 

But the nagging feeling won't go away. She was so excited earlier and she was terrified and excited to see Jiyong's reaction too! Will he cry? Will he jump for joy? Or will he think that this 'baby' is just a nuisance because we are both preparing for our own come backs and it will really come in the way. Will he accept it? 

 

All of those thoughts are put to waste because she is NOT pregnant. Maybe she's just sick that's why she's experiencing these symptoms.

 

She kept on convincing herself that it's okay and maybe they will really have their family soon when they got married and lied low out of this celebrity life. The thoughts and images of 'what could be' and 'what if' invaded her mind and that's it. 

 

That pulled the trigger, a tear escaped her eye. Soon enough, she's been crying in rivers and wailing in rivers.

 

She didn't know that it hoping will hurt this much. Dara scampered out of the bathroom and threw herself on her bed. She hid under the covers and cried her eyes out. She badly needed to talk to someone right now, but she doesn't want others to know that she expected herself to be pregnant.

 

She wanted to talk to Jiyong but she doesn't want to share this pain and disappointment with him. So she just poured everything on his pillow, hugging it so tight that the feathers are threatening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter