G1/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong distortedly woke up when he felt the bed bounced off which means that someone got off the bed. He hazily saw Dara frantically running to the bathroom which alarmed the sleeping bejeezus in him.

 

He insanely took his slippers and followed her directly which made his world spin around and lost his balance. Thankfully he didn't hit his head that bad so he stood up and desperately tried to make his way to the bathroom.

 

He saw Dara slumped on the floor and mercilessly vomiting her guts out. Jiyong being the weak hearted man he is, was frozen in place and his whole body shook. He can't stand seeing Dara like this. He can't stand seeing her suffer.

 

Jiyong slowly went near her and patted her back. He can't do anything else, can he?

 

"Y-youre vomiting too much!  You might p-puke your internal organs and include our baby!" Jiyong stuttered while patting her back. Dara snickered at his remark and slapped his hand.

 

"You idiot. Why would I puke my organs?! And what? I'll vomit our baby? That's stupid!" Dara tried to sound hard and angry but miserably failed. Her energy has been drained, she felt too weak to even stand up.

 

"Are you done?" Jiyong asked her and she nodded. He flushed the vomit and carried Dara to the bath tub. 

 

"Aigoo. My baby is so messy. I need to wash her up." He cooed while undressing Dara. He the faucet and the water started to fill the tub with Dara in it. 

 

"The water is cold." Dara whimpered.

 

"It's okay. It will refresh your body and mind. Do you have any schedule today?" He said while slowly splashing her face with water and washing it.

 

"Yes. I need to shoot for Sugarman and 2NE1 needs to finalize and rehearse our comeback stages." She said like a kid and pouted.

 

"You do realize that you can't join the comeback right? Or YG would even postpone the comeback because of your condition." Jiyong said with an authorative voice.

 

"But... I don't want to let the girls down. We've been preparing a lot for this comeback and now... because of me..." Dara started to sob. No. They've been preparing for this comeback for years already! It is not only her that will be affected but also the girls too.

 

"Stop thinking too much. It's okay... We'll find a way. You need to stop practicing so hard too. It will be bad for the baby." Jiyong said while wiping her tears. He silently bathe her while both are thinking of what's too come.

 

"I... I'm sorry. If I knew that you would... suffer this much. Then I shouldn't have insisted on having a.... ba-baby." Jiyong admitted full of remorse. If he knew that she'd be vomiting so hard, that she'd forced to stop to work then he should stop his urge to have a baby. He didn't intend to destroy Dara's life like this. What a selfish man he is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter