A3/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"PFFFFT! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOURSELF!!! DAEBAK THIS IS THE BEST! THE GREAT KWON JIYONG ALMOST CRIED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Her roaring voice echoed all around the room while Jiyong is struggling to understand what Dara's been saying.

 

500 Dara's laugh later some obvious realization dawned on him.

 

'So it was all a joke huh?' He thought with a hint of disappointment and what's this other feeling? Is this sadness?

 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR THAT JOKE! YOUR FACE WAS PRICELESS!" Dara exclaimed while stifling her laughs, she didn't notice the disappointment that hit Jiyong like a hard bus or the gloomy feeling that's creeping on him. But his silence didn't go unnoticed or the cold that's slowly filling the room. 

 

"Go wash the plates, I'll just take a shower." He said in his nonchalant voice while heading to the only room in the house.

 

'What's wrong with him? Did I went too far?' She thought while cleaning up.

 

He entered the bathroom and turn on the shower in full throttle. Just like the water, his thoughts started to pour.

 

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I acting like this? Why am I feeling this damn feelings? Why am I so... disappointed? Of course I know that it is not the right time yet, we still have a lot of things to do. I'm preparing for our full album and she has her TV shows and dramas but... I don't know why but at the mention of me being a father makes my heart boil and somehow I can see some other perspectives and goals in life. Am I that desperate? Or am I being too dramatic here? It's just a joke so I need to clear my mind and just wait for another couple of years for this. This is not the right time yet, but yeah somehow a baby wouldn't hurt right now. No stop it Jiyong. Stop thinking about the baby!

 

Somehow the long shower helped Jiyong clear his thoughts and feelings for the mean time. When he got out, he saw Dara sitting on the bed with his clothes. 

 

"You took so lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter