U2/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello dodohan girl~ Hello gwiyeoun girl~

Hello~ Hello~

Jeogi jamsimanyo, say hello!~"

 

My head distortedly focus to the tune playing somewhere in my head. I think... I think that's familiar... Something precious...

 

 

That's... that's... HELLO! 

 

My eyes quickly flew open and I almost got up quickly but I remembered that I have a bulging stomach so I just settled on staring at the ceiling. Where the hell am I? What time is it? Why is that damn Hello playing? 

 

Oh? I slowly look for the phone and I incidentally found it under the pillow. Great. That's why it's so loud and clear even in my sleep state. 

 

I looked at the phone that is not mine and saw that it's actually in the process of an alarm. Well, someone set the alarm and named it "Go prepare, Dara!" 

 

Who's Dara? Wait, I'm Dara right? 

 

Oh ! That's when I remembered everything. Ugh! How stupid of me. What happened to the event? Where is everyone? Did they abandoned me? Is it done already? 

 

Panic rushed in my system so hard that I almost forgot to breathe. My hands started to shake involuntarily.  I tried to search for my ground and that's when that little sparkle caught my eye. 

 

I gasped in awe. There- at the foot of my bed hanged the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.  I gazed with astonishment as I trailed my eyes at the dress' length. Is that supposed to be mine?  Am I supposed to we-wear that immaculate yet elegant looking dress?!  

 

I took tentative steps closer to the extravagant thing. My chest is slowly pounding as I neared it. Is it excitement? Nah, why does it feel like something else? Like something else is going to happen. 

 

But that just would be my drama filled brain talking so I just smiled it off and rushed to look at the gown in front of me. 

 

The main color is white and the accent is silver. It's somewhat a cocktail dress but there's a trail of cloth behind. I think it's almost a meter of net filled with cute, and little silver butterflies. The silver butterflies is reflecting on the light which emits a whole lot of colors. I am actually in love with things like that, including the back side of discs. I sometimes stare at them and contemplate how beautiful they are. 

 

The dress has see through longsleeves with elegant silver filling it to the brim- until the wrist. I almost cried in joy when I saw the flowy cloth attached to each wrists, I think it would be beautiful everytime I move my hands. The body is nothing but white and silver that hugs each curves and corners of it. The skirt stops at the knee but the trail at the back goes beyond the floor. Each butterfly looked like broken discs glued to the dress to create a masterpiece. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter