S1/1

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HE'S DEFINITELY CHEATING AND I WITNESSED IT IN MY OWN EYES! THAT THICK FACED BASTARD IS CHEATING ON ME!" Dara shouted at the top of her lungs. CL and Bom cringed at the unexplainable wrath emanating from the little woman. She didn't go home yesterday, and now she's like this? What happened overnight? The girls didn't know whether to laugh or get angry. 

 

"What are you saying unnie?" CL's confused voice boomed in the secret room of the cafe again. 

 

"Dara, I thought you said earlier that you went home again and you were o-okay?" Bom asked while munching some bread again. It was a corn bread or some sort.

 

"HE'S CHEATING ON ME! AND GUESS WHO THE GIRL IS? YES IT'S KIKO THE FISH BTCH! YES I WENT HOME WITH HIM AND TOLD HIM WE'RE OKAY BUT NOT THAT OKAY 'OKAY'. HE'D BE A FOOL IF HE BELIEVED THAT!" Dara continued while pointing the wrath at the harmless pastry she's been punching, eating and crumpling. Poor bread, she doesn't have to face the girl's wrath. Too bad, it's the one chosen. 

 

The girls were confused and flabbergasted. They didn't know what to say. But after regaining her breath, the woman continued again. 

 

"AM I A HUMAN BEING?" The two just nodded at her dumb question. 

 

"OF COURSE I AM! A NORMAL BEING WON'T JUST ACCEPT EVERYTHING LIKE THAT. I WOULD DEFINITELY STOP AT NOTHING UNTIL I SCRAPED THAT GIRL'S SKULL OR MAKE HER BODY FLATTER THAN EVEEEER! I WOULD EVEN THROW HER BODY IN THE RIVER AFTER I'M DONE WITH HER. HOW DARE SHE COME CLOSE TO JIYONG AGAIN. ARRRGGGHHH!" Her voice screamed bloody murder and she's definitely not joking. The girls were starting to get scared for Kiko's life. 

 

"Chill unnie, you're going falsetto." CL tried to rub Dara's back. 

 

"Dara-yah! We can make a great song with your voice like that. It's quite strong!" Bom's amazed eyes twinkled while clapping her hands. 

 

"Really? Well, I think I should practice more you know..." Dara's sheepish smile came to view. It would only come when she's complimented or something. The girls smiled. They're trying to divert Dara's attention to calm her and they're somewhat successful.

 

"You should stop eating chocolates and sweets too, it would affect your vocal chords." CL added. 

 

"Stop shouting so much, you're destroying your throat." Bom effectively said. 

 

Dara nodded and nodded as if absorbing all their words when something struck her. 

 

"Wait. Wait. Why are you trying to divert the topic? Tsk tsk you really thought I won't notice huh?" Dara sounded like she just uncovered the truth in a mystery game. 

 

"Uh-oh we give up. You're too smart for this. Just what happened Dara?" Bom put on a serious look. Something's going on, and she's willing to support and help this girl at all cost. 

 

"What really happened unnie? Spill everything and don't leave anything behind. I heard you were with Wooyoung?" CL smiled a little at the mention of that cute guy's name. 

 

Dara then started pilling the beans starting from the start down to the last one. She tried very hard to stop herself from crying but tears just form themselves and fall you know? All along the girls were just listening intently until the end. 

 

"Dara how could you say that? You were never a burden to us, so don't treat yourself like that!" Bom exclaimed. Sometimes, Dara's attitude perplexed her so much.

 

"Unnie, we'd be willing to clear all our schedule and climb mountains just to help you and be there for you." CL's voice almost cracked. Dara really needs to understand her worth. She keeps downgrading herself to the point where it's insulting already. 

 

"So you would help me then?" Dara asked. 

 

"In what?"

 

"Kiko's assassination." She said with a menacing smile.

 

"Unnie are you trying to make this fic to an action one?!"

 

~~~

Jiyong smiled when he remembered his last words with that Wooyoung guy. He doesn't really like him but he doesn't hate him too.

 

"I don't know what's happening but I feel like something's going to happen. Dara's a great woman and you'll never find anyone like her again in this lifetime. And oh, call me when the wedding comes." 

 

"Sure." Jiyong said with a smile. This guy had sense.

 

He flinched a little when he heard the door beeped. Dara's back from her little date with the girls.

 

"Did it go well?" He asked with a smile. Well, he texted the girls beforehand that they were already okay and such.

 

"Well... it's okay." Dara replied timidly. Jiyong stared at her without answering. He inhaled all her being, he just can't believe the fear he felt yesterday. A moment passed and he's still staring and Dara can't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter