V2/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One, put on something nice. Two, don't be nervous. Three, just be yourself. Follow me now."  Jiyong started the song as if he's still the love struck boy who first performed this same song not over 5 years ago. The stage is almost the same but with just the exceptions of the backup dancers and their childish costumes. Jiyong danced the steps swiftly and perfectly while belting out the lyrics and rap like flowing wind. Then came Dara's lines to which she is very unsure of.'

 

"Hello y gu--- Ugh! I can't do this. It's so a-awkward." Dara said exasperatedly while hiding her face in her shaking hands. Her voice is very cringing, awkward and out of place. It's been a while since she's been on stage and she never knew that it could be this different after some months. She also can't deny that she's a little insecure of his figure right now. There are just things that she's somehow can't do when there's this baby growing inside of her.

 

'You can do it.' Jiyong mouthed while urging her to go on and continue the song. She missed her first part of the chorus, but she had the next lines to make up for it. She took a deep breath and gathered all the courage and strength she could muster. 

 

"Hello, Hello, Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon." After she successfully sang those lines, Dara's mood slowly improved and the spirit of the moment finally entered her system. 

 

Step by step, line by line, the couple performed their heart's out as if they were young once again. The song holds so much love and memories that it radiates in their every little move. To say the crowd was awed was an understatement. They were mesmerized and frozen in time while watching Jiyong and Dara perform at the center. It is a performance that elicited emotions and buried memories deep inside their own hearts. They are the people that are witnesses to to the great story these two persons fought to have. Some of them almost had tears in their eyes even though the song is so fluffy and happy.

 

Hello is coming to an end, it's already 5 seconds away from the 'hide-behind-the-cap-kiss' everyone is always waiting for. Jiyong inwardly grinned. Dara thought it will be the same old fake kiss but he has other plans. He was going to do it sincerely and real.

 

"Lalalalalala~" Jiyong slowly closed the distance between them and softly kissed Dara. She was shocked and taken aback at the least but the crowd's cheer and shouts drowned Dara's doubts and smiled. It was sweet albeit short. The applers would literally go crazy if they had witnessed this specific Hello performance. The song ended and the crowd's voice slowly faded away until there's not a single sound is heard. Dara was confused, she looked around yet it's the same darkness she already knew that there are people around them but the silence was unnerving. It was as if it's a prelude to something...

 

"Uh... uhm... I know that this is unexpected and shocking for you so I hope that you would listen to every single word I say." Jiyong trailed off. The microphones are already discarded somewhere but his voice was loud and clear in the deafening silence. He stared into Dara's confused orbs, holding them as if it's his oxygen to breathe. The girl just stared at him, her eyes conveying nothing but confusion. She's holding the ring of keys she received earlier and she somewhat had a clue that they hold great importance in this event. They were close to each other but not close enough to touch.

 

"Ea-each and every key you have right now holds and symbolizes every piece of my life and existence. Yo-you may not know it right now but you'll later on discover what those keys are for. But... here I am in front of you- wholeheartedly asking you if... if you would do the honors of keeping my keys?" Jiyong was out of breath the moment he finished his speech. His heart is erratically beating inside his chest and he is sweating like crazy even though the place is cold and air conditioned. 

 

He shakily kneeled on one knee and opened the velvet box he fished out of his pockets. "Da-dara will you marry me?" He mentally slapped his self for stuttering like a kid. How hard could saying this could be?! But then he shook his head a little and gulped a large amount of saliva. This is fcking hard. 

 

Every second that's passing by felt like little ants eating your organs inside or your head plunged into water that's either forcing you to inhale the water and drown or just don't breathe at all. 

 

Jiyong felt like all the liquids inside him is bursting in every pore of his skin. Pee is threatening to just burst out anytime, and the fact that Dara did not say anything for the past two minutes did not help at all. 

 

Dara just stood there and stared... 

 

Her face so ominous and very devoid of emotions. She's like the literal opposite of Jiyong right now - calm and quiet. She didn't show any openings, she's on guard and silently alert.

 

Jiyong expected her to smile but she didn't. At least she's not disgusted or angry, but she's blank and that's what Jiyong's so afraid of. 

 

Jiyong's heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter