L1/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what felt like years, Dara heard his car's engine coming to a close. She took a quick glance at the clock and her blood boiled again when it showed it's already quarter to midnight. Dara just can't understand why Jiyong would not tell her the truth. If he told her that he's cheating on her then she would probably took a deep breath, smile the biggest one she could muster and pathetically accept him again. Yes, because she's a fool like that.

She winced when she heard the sound of the password being keyed in. Her heart started to beat fast, whether it's because of excitement or nervousness, she can't tell. Is she ready to face him?

She straightened and sighed once again. She's been sitting on this couch for hours, doing everything and nothing which didn't made sense but it's the truth.

Jiyong's scent filled the room which made her struggle to breathe.

"Uh? You're still awake? I told you not to wait for me. It's way past your bedtime, it would be bad for the baby." He said tiredly while yawning. He looked so tired and lifeless, other people wouldn't recognize that he's the great G-dragon. Nonetheless, he still looked handsome as ever.

"Are you okay? You look tired. Did you practice too much again?" She forced herself to sound worried but it almost sounded hard and stiff.

"Uh?" He sounded confused. "Uh yeah! We've been practicing so hard. W-we ended very late because Seungri keeps on messing the re-rehearsal." LIES

Dara knew that those are lies yet she acted as if she believed him. That's when she realized that she'll never be ready to confront him. Ever.

"Did you eat already?" She can't help but ask. Did he eat with some other girl?

"Ye-yes. I ate with the boys earlier." Dara just nodded weakly. Then what? What should she do?

"If it's that then I'll just go to sleep." She said then made her way to their bedroom.

"Wait! I bought some fruits, do you want banana? Some strawberries?" She heard Jiyong offered. She didn't notice the bags of fruits he bought, her mind is just so preoccupied. At the mention of fruits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter