U1/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

 

I may not show it but I am really really nervous right now. My heart is uncontrollably palpitating and my sweat is accumulating faster than a mouse eats its cheese. Okay, I'm a little bit exaggerating but you get  the picture. I could have refused Chaerin's offer, but I somehow get the feeling that I should do this. I never saw her begged that much, and I literally saw desperation dripping from her eyes which convinced me to agree. How could I say no to her? 

 

"Dara, why do you look like you're about to cry and rip someone's head at the same time. What's wrong?" Bom said while busily checking Chaerin's bag for some food. 

 

"I'm just nervous you know? I think people would not accept me and I would just ruin 2NE1's image and-" 

 

"Stop it unnie! It would be just my closest family okay? I'm sure they would keep you as a secret. Bommie, I don't have any food left. Just wait a little more, there would be food in the hotel." I silently stared at Chaerin and exhaled. She's already very responsible at such a young age. Well, she is after all our leader. The two continued to bicker while I just stared at the passing streets. I actually loved the seat beside the window for it gives me access to the world outside, it just made me think of things you know? What would happen if I'm not pregnant right now? 2NE1 would have a mind blowing comeback and I wouldn't have dragged these girls with me. I unconsciously sighed, well it is already here and I don't have any choice but to move forward. 

 

My flying mind was dragged to its rightful place when I felt my phone vibrate. Jiyong!  

 

I hastily pulled my phone that it came flying so hard but I still have some amazing moves left which made me catch it on time. 

 

"Woah. That was actually intense." Bom gasped. 

 

"The part where the phone flew or that she was able to catch it?" CL snickered. I just threw them a look and a little laugh, they then continued throwing comebacks that would make Idol Groups' comebacks to shame.

 

Bile rose up in my throat and the strange feeling came again. I don't know why, but I think something's going to happen. I don't usually feel like this but the last time I felt this, something did really happen. 

 

I didn't have the time to talk to Jiyong, but I left a note so he should have noticed it right now. It's already 7:20 AM and he should be up if he doesn't want to get scolded for being late again.

 

There are 2 messages and it's only from my Mom, asking me if it would really be okay and from my brother bidding me good luck. My face formed a smile b

yet I can't help to notice the bitter taste forming in my mouth. My mouth wants to scream disappointment but I choose to swallow it all. Maybe he just doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter