I1/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara, the food is getting cold. Eat." Jiyong said in his leader like voice. But the girl just shrugged, clearly unfazed by his presence.

 

"But I'm not hungry!" She whined like a child and pouted. She crossed her arms and fixed her gaze at the hospital's wall.

 

"It would be bad for the baby if you're not eating properly Dee. Just eat please?" He begged. He didn't know that dealing with a pregnant woman's mood swings would be this hard. It's more difficult than dealing with the four abnormal members of BIGBANG.

 

"Okay then, feed me." She commanded. The truth is, she is really hungry because she didn't eat dinner last night. Dara's acting like this because she just wanted to play with Jiyong. He's been in a roller coaster ride yesterday because of her and she wants to lighten up his mood.

 

Resigning to his girl's power, he sat beside her on the hospital bed and took the chopsticks.

 

"What do you want?" He said while splitting the chopsticks. A small smile crept on her lips which Jiyong didn't catch because he's too focused on the food.

 

"Egg" She playfully said. Jiyong sliced some egg and put it in opened wide. After munching and swallowing the food, Dara clapped like a little girl and shouted for more. 

 

He doesn't know why she's being so childish today but he won't deny that he found it amusing. The way her eyes glittered when he feed her, the way her lips curved in to a smile, and the way her voice traveled to his ears is just so beautiful- it felt like home. He can just stare at her all day and still can't get enough of her.

 

"Bacon" 

 

"Hotdog"

 

"Orange juice" 

 

"Dee, just drink water for now okay? I can't find any fresh juices here." Jiyong said and handed her the glass of water. She drank  all of it and put it back to the table.

 

"Kiss" She said while puckering her lips.

 

"No" He smirked.

 

"Kiss?" She asked once again. He shook his head as of saying no. It's time to play.

 

"AAAAH JIYOOONGIE PLEASE?" She whined like a little kid. A small laugh escaped his lips but he still shook his head.

 

"Please? Please? Just one?" She begged desperately. Why can't he give her a single kiss? Is that so hard to do? Aaaargh. She doesn't know why but she's getting frustrated. Dara's feelings are all over the place and she can't help but think that it's because of the baby.

 

"Baby, your daddy's wouldn't give me a kiss! He's so bad right? Let's not talk to him forever okay?" Dara talked to her stomach while gently massaging it. Her stomach is exposed, but she didn't care. It's just Jiyong and her in the room, no need to be embarrassed.

 

"Aigoo! Baby your mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter