M2/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After almost an hour of bickering and deciding which to buy, they exited the shop with huge smiles on their faces and hungry stomachs. 

 

"Ugh I'm so hungry, I feel like I can eat a whole mammoth." Dara spatted. Yes, that's not an exaggeration. Her appetite nowadays is a force not to be reckoned with. Jiyong is a witness to that and he really couldn't know how all those food fit inside her body. 

 

Yes she really did gain weight, but he finds it cute, with the chubby cheeks, bulging tummy and all. 

 

"Let's just go buy groceries and eat at home. I think a lot more people are staring at us right now." Jiyong whispered while inspecting the area. 

 

~~~

"AH! I'M SO FULL! THANK YOU FOR THE MEAL!" Dara exclaimed in satisfaction. She certainly ate a lot. It's been her greatest meal these past few days. It may be because Jiyong and her had been getting along, that her huge appetite grew larger.

 

Jiyong swiftly cleaned the dishes and placed it nicely in their places. 

 

"Come here, I can't wait to see you in those outfits and undies." Jiyong grabbed her wrist and dragged her to their bedroom. She thought she saw a smirk on his lips, but things were happening so fast that she thought maybe it's just her imagination.

 

They entered the room and the way Jiyong locked the door. Why did he lock it? 

 

"Why did you lock the door. We're the only ones here!" Dara muttered. Yes, she just needed to mention that little thing because her heart is beating a little bit faster. It's not the first time that they've been alone in a room, yet this feels different. 

 

"Uh... for privacy?" He chuckled at his own foolishness. "Enough of that, I want you to try this on first." He fished one of the dresses they bought earlier. 

 

Dara took the dress and made her way to the bathroom. She was about to open the door when she heard Jiyong asking her what's she doing.

 

 "Umm I-I'm going to the bathroom." She answered confused.

 

"For what?"

 

"To- to change into this?" She answered while her eyebrow shot up. Why is he asking her this?

 

"Why would you go there when you can change clothes in front of me? Ppalli! I'll even help you." He motioned for her to go closer. Jiyong is sitting comfortably on their queen sized bed while the other clothes are sprawled beside him.

 

"But..." She hesitated. This just feels so... intimate.

 

"But? What? Are you embarrassed? As if I didn't saw everything before." He  chuckled. Why is she embarrased? Aigoo, that hesitant face looks so cute. 

 

She took cute little steps as she neared her distance with Jiyong. He then slowly undressed her, he felt her flinch which made him smirk. 

 

"This feels..." She trailed off when she felt all of her upper clothes go off. Her cheeks tinted at the thought of Jiyong seeing her like this. She's fat, her tummy is bulging big. She looked down and covered herself. 

 

"No, don't. I want to see you." He said while forcing her arms to break free. He gave her a full look then he started to remove her pants. Dara wiggled her legs and giggled. She felt like a baby. 

 

Jiyong put on the first dress and did the buttons. He smiled at her, proud of his work.

 

"Go there. I'll take a picture." Jiyong instructed. Dara walked like a model on a  runway. She twirled and did a curtsy bow. She laughed at their foolishness. It felt good to play around with Jiyong like this. She kept hoping that they would stay like this always. 

 

They did that a couple of times,playing and bickering around. They also took some selcas. It's the first time they took pictures together since she became pregnant. He also took full body pictures of Dara while doing the little fashion show. 

 

They didn't notice the time flying so fast. They finished all the clothes until the undies are the ones left. 

 

"Oh? Should we start with this one?" Ji playfully said while inspecting one of the bras. 

 

"YOU REALLY DON'T LEARN DO YOU?! WHY DON'T YOU WEAR ONE?" Dara shouted while slapping and punching Jiyong who is laughing maniacally. 

 

"Wh-what's wrong in asking my wife to wear that in front of m-me?" Jiyong reasoned out in between his boisterous laughters. 

 

"IT'S JUST WRONG!" She reasoned. Well technically, nothing's wrong with that. But she's just insecure about her body right now.  

 

"Come on. Spare me a little fan service please?" Jiyong pouted and begged like a little kid asking for a lollipop. But the problem here is, he's definitely not a kid and he's not just asking for a lollipop! 

 

"Okay okay. But just one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter