K1/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JIYONG DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMOOOORE!" Dara bawled her eyes out. It was a fine day yet, her mood swings doesn't do schedules. Dara contacted the girls (which are all impossibly free today) and asked them if they could hang out. Well, it's been weeks since they last saw each other, so it's a great way to catch up on things. 

 

But nah, the moment they all arrived, Dara started crying like a mad woman. Thankfully, they decided to meet in this amazing cafe called The Street, why? Because it has a VIP room! What cafe has a VIP room? Celebrities must come here often for them to have special rooms. Maybe a celebrity owns it? Well nonetheless it's amazing, the ambience is relaxing and the foods are to die for. It is a perfect place for busy girls like them to unwind yet...

 

"HE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE! WHAT SHOULD I DO? IS IT BECAUSE I GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT? IS IT BECAUSE I'M FAAAT?! " Dara continued on her crying saga. Chaerin handed her a box of tissur to which she gladly accepted. Bom shook her head and clicked her tongue.

 

"What made you say that unnie? As far as I know Jiyong oppa is undeniably in love with you!" The maknae tried to console her pregnant unnie. Aigoo, it's hard to be pregnant. You'll be moody and overly dramatic at times. She shook her head, trying to erase the the thoughts of her being pregnant. She's too young for these things.

 

"Unnie, he's a flower that only survives and blooms in Sandara Park Land! He's like a puppy ready to do all the things you want so that's impossible!" Chaerin exclaimed. If only Dara could see Jiyong's face whenever he steal glances at her, she wouldn't even try to thinkof these things. CL even did everything to cover for all the foolish things the hopeless romantic Jiyong did in public!  

"Aigoo, I never thought that the day would come that I'll Sandara Park getting fat. Seriously, I envied you so much because you're just effortlessly skinny while I have to double time to maintain my figure. But well, look at you now. Kekeke" Bommie evilly teased the girl. She wanted to have some little fun.

 

"So you really think I'm fat?!" Dara cried harder at Bom's teasings. Did she really gained a lot of weight?! But she can't stop her cravings and raging appetite...

 

"Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? You seriously need to stop pigging too much." Bom laughed. Yes, it's fun picking on Dara while it lasts. MWAHAHAHA! 

 

"WAAAAAAAAAH! THAT'S MEAN! THAT'S MEAAAN! I'M NOT FAT! TAKE THAT BACK! WAAAH!" Dara's wailings started to get louder and louder that it almost broke the soundproof walls.

 

"Aigoo, Bom unnie stop that! You're making her cry more. It's getting annoying." Chaerin hissed at the evil unnie. Yes she's still laughing at the weeping woman.

 

"Dara, stop crying already. Eat this cake. It's really amazing!" Bom offered the chocolate mousse to which Dara happily accepted. In a matter of seconds, the plate is already wiped clean with not a single peck of crumb left.

 

"Yum! That was amazing! I want another one!" She said like a child being fed by her mummy.

 

"We'll order later okay? So start talking." Chaerin ordered like a natural leader, leading her team. She doesn' want to have any complications so why not settle things as early as possible.

 

"I th-think it started last week? I know BIGBANG is busy nowadays, they've been working very hard but I have this- this nagging feeling that something's not right." Dara started. 

 

"Like what?" CL pondered.

 

"We decided to just stay in a single house for the meantime, so last week we agreed to stay in my house. But..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter