L2/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh? You're alone? Where's the father and the great husband?" The petite girl instructor enthusiastically greeted the moment she entered the room. The YG building definitely have many rooms, and this is one of the rooms she never even heard of before. It is not that big, just enough for a handful of people and some equipment. Mirrors only filled one wall of the room, it's not like the Dance rooms where you can see your reflection anywhere you look at.

"There's no husband, I made this baby myself." She answered dryly. Yes Jiyong ditched her once again. She expected this to happen yet she still hoped that maybe he'll really come and accompany her. He promised her for God's sake!

She shook her head to erase the flooding thoughts. She waited for him yet he texted that BIGBANG has a shooting schedule so he can't come. Amazing right?

The girl seemed to catch on Dara's mood so she didn't pry anymore. It's a really bad move to push and pick a fight with a pregnant woman. Trust her, she learned it the hard way.

"By the way, I am Kim Nana and I will be the one in charge of you today and to all our sessions throughout your pregnancy." She bowed and flashed a wide smile.

Dara unconsciously smiled, she's a nice girl.

"I think we'll be good friends." Dara gave her a big smile.

~~~

For the past two hours, Kim Nana has taught Dara some breathing exercises and simple exercises that would be good for her and the baby. All along, they've been chatting like they've known each other for years when in fact they just met hours ago! Dara felt light and comfortable in Nana's presence. It's like she really knew how to press her buttons and lift her mood. Dara was in a grumpy mood since last week and today's the first time she laughed so hard, she almost thought her lungs will burst out.

"Okay, we're done for today!" Kim Nana announced.

"We're done already? It felt like it's only 5 minutes!" Dara can't believe it! Time sure flies when you're having fun eh?

"Oh by the way, your personal Doctor Minyoung told me to give you this. We've been contacting each other these days." Nana said while handing her boxes and boxes of vitamins and other stuff.

"Oh! What are all these?!" Dara said fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter