F2/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the cheesy and tear jerking confessions earlier, the couple decided to just eat. Jiyong volunteered to cook, and he's doing a great job at it. He chopped the vegetables with finesse, maneuvered the pans with a hint of professionalism, one would thought that he's a real chef. If he is not a singer right now, he would probably be a successful chef.

 

After some fast preparations, they now have a heavy brunch. It's almost 11 and their stomachs are already churning from hunger.

 

"Our appointment is at 12 noon so we better get ready fast okay?" Jiyong reminded her while drinking his orange juice.

 

"Are you sure about that? What if someone will see us entering the hospital together? Rumors will spread and..." Dara feared that maybe someone will recognize them and maybe it will affect BIGBANG's comeback.

 

"No don't worry okay? Let's get you checked up okay? We need to know if the baby's healthy." Jiyong assured her. 

 

"But what if the others will know that we went to a hospital? What would we tell them?" Dara worriedly asked. The others are feeling suspicious of her weird behaviour these days and she's afraid that maybe they wouldn't accept the baby.

 

"Let's tell them next week okay? I'll plan something so just endure it a little longer." He said in a low voice and kissed Dara's forehead. Honestly, he still doesn't know what to do. But one thing's for sure, YG will surely beat the hell out of him for knocking up Dara at this crucial time.

 

~~

The both of them walked the hospital looking real unconspicious. Yes, because wearing black hoodies, masks, and sunglasses is not suspicious. 

 

Everytime they pass by patients, all eyes would train on them wondering who the hell these thief-looking guys are. 

 

Jiyong and Dara also wondered why they are gaining so much attention! They wanted to be very inconspicuous as possible so why are they receiving the opposite?

 

"Ji, let's walk faster. The patients are giving us weird looks." Dara whispered while hastily looking  around. 

 

Jiyong nodded, grabbed her wrist and stared fast walking. In due time, they arrived at the Doctor's room.

 

Jiyong knocked twice and entered immediately. They seemed out of breath because of the fast walking earlier.

 

"What's the matter Mr. and Mrs. Kwon? You looked like you literally escaped from hell!" The middle aged woman exclaimed.

 

"Basically yes, you guessed that righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter