I2/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is a wonderful day with a weather that would make everyone smile, but the people in one of YG's meeting room doesn't agree so. 

 

The room can cater up to half a hundred people but there are only up to 25 people sitting there. The others are quite bewildered on what the urgent meeting is about but the man sitting in the center was silently sighing. He keeps adjusting his cap while tapping his feet impatiently.

 

The people stopped coming half an hour ago, but there are still two person who didn't come yet. The main reason of this fiasco. 

 

"Chaerin, do you know what's happening?" Bom dramatically whispered.

 

"I don't know unnie, so let's just wait okay? And stop doing some foolish things, it's annoying." She snapped while eyeing the paper Bom's folding for quite a while.

 

"Oooh why are you so cranky today? Did Seungri did something wrong again?" The older woman sneakily said. She then giggled like a maniac, teasing the leader's flustered face. 

 

"AISHT! My mood swing is not about that annoying rat! I don't care if he's in a bar last night, he could have all the girls she wants! I'll even pay for them!" CL blurted without knowing. She then bowed her head to hide the tears that's threatining to fall, she doesn't want them to see how weak she was. She's the leader, she needs to be strong.

 

"Aigoo, I'm sorry Chaerin-ah. Let's talk about this later okay? I'll surely skin that rat's face for you. I'll even make his eyebags, darker than ever." Bom said while caressing her back. She didn't know that their leader's going through such a thing. 

 

"Unnie, Seungri oppa is staring at you. He looked so apologetic and sad." Minzy said after a while. Chaerin abruptly wiped the tears and flunged his head up high. He didn't need to see her crying because of him. She doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of victory.

 

"Oooh guys, what are you saying? I'm fine. Really. Wait where's Dara? Did you text her?" She said, hoping to change the topic. 

 

"I texted her, but she didn't reply. Jiyong's with her though." CL heard Bom said it with a little nasty tone.

 

"Ugh, those two. Where could those two be?" CL said while massaging his head. Everytime those two meet, it would be hard to separate them. They literally skipped a meeting once just because they're doing it in the company's bathroom! They are pigs you know!

 

"In the bathroom again? Or maybe in the recording studio? I don't know. Those two never ran out of places to do it." Bom said nonchalantly.

 

"Unnie, I'm still a minor! Omg you'r scarring my precious ears." Minzy acted to cover her precious clean ears.

 

"Minor your face! You're 22 and adult already! Stop talking as if you don't know anything." Minzy then covered her ears more tight.

 

"Chaerin unnie! Bommie is harassing me!" She ranted like a little kid. Bom just laughed while shaking his head.

 

"Stop it unnie. Why don't you just ask-" CL halted when she saw the door opened and came a smiling Jiyong and a frowning Dara.

 

"Sorry, we're late. Did the meeting started already?" Jiyong announced like nothing. Not feeling the growing tension in the air. They are late because Dara keeps on asking for kisses and whining like a spoiled brat if he wouldn't comply. But after some minutes of arguing, Dara accepted defeat and went home to change their clothes.

 

"Finally, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter