J2/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JIYONG OPPAAAAAA!" That bloodcurling scream from a single fangirl served as a trigger to all the other fangirls and fanboys in the supermarket.

 

"GD IS HERE? OMO OMO! WHERE?"

 

"THAT'S HIM! HE'S IN THE FRUITS SECTION!"

 

"KYAAAAAAAAH!"

 

The whole world and the universe must have conspired together, for in that intense crucial moment Jiyong and Dara couldn't even move a muscle. They literally stopped breathing, their world stopped, everything stopped. The horde of the fans looked like zombies who found fresh humans after years of not eating. They're literally hungry for Kwon Jiyong's flesh. Any moment now, the fans will finally reach their goal, just some steps closer. Yet they are still in a trance, lost in a different world we don't know. They felt like sinners waiting for their judgement day to come,their faces contorted to something in between shock and fear.

 

The moment Jiyong saw a fan touched no- tackled Dara just to get close to him, he felt his soul returned to his body. No, he didn't feel the fangirls' hands caressing his face or pulling his clothes. He didn't even feel how they managed to get his mask, beanie and even his hoodie.

 

DID THEY RIP IT?! INTENSE.

 

He didn't feel all of it, but the moment he saw Dara been tossed around like a little ball in a sea of people, he lost it. He then saw Dara being eaten in the crowd, most of them just bumped her like she's nothing but a useless paper.

 

. HE CAN'T MOVE! The people is pressing on him at all directions, desperate for even a single drop of essence from him. He sighed for a moment there, relieved that they didn't notice Dara's with him. It would be more dangerous for her. But he surely heard some girls shouting Daragon, maybe they forgot.

 

The next thing he saw did it. A frantic girl beside Dara was really desperate to get closer, which is almost 3 meters away. In desperation, the girl tried to made her body go slip in the crowd, which made her elbowed Dara in the stomach. Dara clutched her stomach in pain, totally unprepared for the unexpected blow.

 

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

 

THAT ING DID IT.

 

"STOP IT! STOP IT STOP OKAAAAY?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He doesn't care if he goes out in this supermarket, or bald but just don't hurt her!

 

The crowd, went silent. Totally shocked of Jiyong's sudden outburst. He's usually not like this, he's kind and accomodating to his fans but not now when he saw his girl being trampled upon. He immediately made his way to the cringing Dara and hugged her as if protecting him from any harm.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He whispered in her air. He's so mad at himself for letting Dara get hurt in his watch. How could he?

 

"A-are you okay? Is the baby okay? I saw you getting hurt." He whispered in a small voice. He tucked her loose hairs behind her ears and he then frantically inspected her arms for any bruises. After seeing no evident cuts and bruises, he proceeded to caress her tummy carefully, silently asking the baby if she's okay. Yes, Jiyong is assuming that the baby is a girl.

 

"I-I'm okay Ji. I'm okay. It's okay. Shhh..." Dara assured him. She then rubbed her hands on his back to relieve him of stress and anger.

 

The crowd gasped at the scene that's unfolding in front of them. To say they're shocked is an understatement. Yes they were shocked at Jiyong's outburst before but they understood him now. They almost hurt his girlfriend.

 

Some of the girls started to weep, their oppa has someone! He's really taken! But most of the girls squealed in delight, how could they forget her? They were so absorbed at Jiyong's presence that they forget the girl with him. They then smiled so big, they were right all along. All those years of investigating and collecting evidence, they finally saw the real thing.

 

The crowd was still frozen. No one could even get their phones for they are so starstrucked at what's happening- Kwon Jiyong caring for his girl.

 

It was then that Jiyong remembered that they were still in the supermarket and there were almost a hundred pairs of eyes glued to them.

 

"I-I'm sorry. Guys, I'm really sorry, ju-just not today okay?" He stuttered while apologizing to the people. He then bowed a 90 degree bow to prove he's sorry. The crowd gasped, they didn't expect him to be so polite and respectful. After all, it's their fault that his girl got hurt.

 

Jiyong then grabbed Dara's hand and made their way out of the crowd. Surprisingly, the people made way for them and in a minute they were finally out of the suffocating horde.

 

But not less than 5 minutes later, and 35 steps later the crowd finally digested what happened and then-

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAH!"

 

"THEY ARE SO CUTE OMO OMO OMO"

 

"GOSH I'M GOING TO FAINT REALLY REALLY!"

 

The couple didn't even reached the exit when they saw the crowd starting to run at them again! Jiyong held Dara's hand tighter and started to sprint!

 

"Damn! I thought they'd let us go already!" Jiyong shouted while running at nowhere. They've been running in circles, turning right and left at the most random times.

 

"Where's the exit here? Omo they're catching up already!" Dara said while peeking behind her.

 

They ran and ran and ran until someone dragged Dara's hand and in a swift moment they're in a dark room. They heard the fans ran past the room they're in. Someone just saved them! They both breathed in relief.

 

Dara and Jiyong breathed in unstable short breaths, but nonetheless they're safe!

 

"Omo, thank you for saving us! Thank you!" Dara bowed, without even looking at their heaven sent savior. The room is dark, so she can't clearly see his face.

 

"No problem, Sandara-ssi." The man said. Dara's eyes widen and abruptly raised her head up. SHE KNEW THAT VOICE!

 

"WOOYOUNG-SSI? IS THAT YOU?" She almost shouted. She then clamped shut, afraid that someone fron outside might hear her.

 

"Yes yes, the one and only Jang Wooyoung." Wooyoung said and bowed.

 

"What are you doing here? Why are you here?" Jiyong interfered, suddenly annoyed that Dara is smiling so wide while looking at other guys.

 

"I'm just checking this branch personally. We the 2PM guys owns this supermarket, and they are checking the other branches too." He explained proudly.

 

"Wow that's great. A team business huh? That's amazing." Dara said clearly amazed. How come they didn't think of that? Wooyoung seemed really flattered. He smiled his usualy boyish smile and just chuckled. It's SANDARA PARK in front of him! His long time crush!

 

"That's enough. Thank you for saving us Wooyoung but we need to go." Jiyong said grumpily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter