Y1/2

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Take care of that drunk idiot. He had quite a lot." Chaerin said before going off. They dropped them of using Seungri's car since this dragon had partied like no other. They're finally home, yet Dara could just imagine the loads of work she had to do for him. 

 

Seasons changed ans a couple of doctor's appointments passed, here they are, just coming home from YG's annual party. It is an early Christmas Party held by the company together with al the staffs and employees.

 

"Why did you even drink so much?!" She hissed under her breath as they entered their big house. The silence of the night sky embraced the couple as Dara's eyes roamed the surroundings, her brows clenched together as she felt the bothering feeling in her stomach again. 

 

"Oh? What's wrong with you? You've been so grumpy, since earlier! Grumpy agugugu~" Jiyong's slurred as he pinched Dara's cheeks which illicited a low grunt from her. 

 

"I don't know. I guess I'm just feeling under the weather lately. Some cramps and all. And stop pinching my cheeks or I'll surely kill you." She murmured in a low voice. She doesn't know what's happening. Her back hurts, she's getting cramps, and the baby is already big and heavy right now. 

 

"Aigoo, you're getting impatient there little one? Ooh, Minyoung said you'll be out sometime next week!" He kneeled and lazily rested his head on her stomach. His fingers brushed her stomach back and forth as warmth spread across her body which made her smile a little. Jiyong never fails to amuse her and make her blush like crazy.

 

"Ji, stop being a marshmallow and wash yourself okay? You stink!"  She snorted as the scent of the alcohol filled her senses. It's making her nauseous.

 

"But Jiyongie can't wash himself. Wash him please? Oh? Please? Please?" He whined like a baby, a super clingy baby. His drunk aegyo would literally put an end to his hard earned career. 

 

"You are definitely a lost. I'm tired. Go take care of yourself." Dara answered coldly as she proceeded to their bedroom. 

 

"But... BUT! BUT!" He whined and stomped his feet, completing the drunk Jiyong package. He looked at her with pleading puppy eyes but she just scoffed and left him alone in the living room.

 

~~~

 

Dara jolted a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter