A1/3

Random Free Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong is lounging in his house's studio on one of his rare free days. Getting a break sounds like a blue moon so why not spend it with his girl? He smiled like an idiot while imagining Dara working in his kitchen. Ah! He would give everything just to see Dara pregnant and barefoot while cooking something for him and for his future kids.

 

He was a bit worried for the food though, she can't really cook but she's trying her best to cook for him and that's good enough for Jiyong. Never ever complain about her food though, he once complained that the food was too salty and overcooked then she threw angry toddler tantrums at him for the whole day! Jiyong doesn't want to hear and bear that again so he learned his lesson.

 

Dara contemplated on what to do for dinner for an hour already. They rarely get time like this so she wants to do something special for Jiyong. Something that would ease the stress and fatigue that usually burns him out. After some time, she decided to just make her all time favorite Filipino dish- Sinigang na Hipon! She started working on it with a wide smile plastered on her face. 

 

'Kekeke~ I'm sure he'll love this!' She thought.

 

While waiting for Dara to finish, he decided to open his SNS accounts. He was browsing through some news about the world when something caught his eye.

 

'Uh-oh how can you be so careless?!' He shouted in his brain.

 

He immediately took his phone and dialed a familiar number. He doesn't even remember how many times he called this number already.

 

After three rings a voice finally responded.

 

"Yo, Jiyong why did you call?" Youngbae's voice was a bit muffled nonetheless Jiyong understood him.

 

"Youngbae! How can you be so careless?! Did you saw the ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter