By Accident

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already night when Jieun was watching a rerun of one of the shows Monsta X were a guest in it on TV. As routine, the MC asked for Wonho’s abs and he stood in front of the camera and showed his abs with an addition of multiples of y waves. Jieun rolled her eyes at the big screen. It’s usual for Wonho to show his well-toned body but Jieun didn’t like the MC’s reaction. The girl was staring at her man with wide sparkling eyes and a charming smile. She made a compliment on Wonho’s abs that sounded more like a flirt to Jieun. That was for Monbebes, why are you so happy…?!

“What’s the frown?” Wonho sank on the couch and rested his arm behind Jieun.

“Nothing…”

“Come on, your eyes are shooting daggers at…” Wonho traced after Jieun’s glare and found the MC on the TV. The subject was still on himself and ways he manages to have well-defined abs. “Are you jealous?!” Wonho asked with a smirk.

“Me?! No! Why should I?” Jieun’s rapid deny sounded cute to Wonho.

“Yeah, why should you? You have all my heart, soul and body.” Wonho’s state made Jieun cringe inwardly but she tried not to show how he melted her.

“But I don’t like that girl. She was obviously flirting with you.”

“It’s right you’re jealous!” Wonho grinned like he achieved a big thing.

“Ok, a little…” Jieun murmured and looked away with pouty lips.

“Come on… smile for me…” Wonho tried pulling her close but Jieun distanced herself. Wonho slid down his arm and she was trapped in his arms. Wonho started tickling her and Jieun burst into laughter.

“Yah… stop it…” Jieun fell on his lap but Wonho had already caught his prey and started tickling her without showing mercy.

“Please… please… stop…” Jieun begged in between laughing. Wonho stopped tickling her. Jieun took a deep breath and straightened up herself. Wonho glanced clueless at her poker face but soon he understood what mistake he’s done.

Jieun jumped at him and started tickling him as much merciless as he did. “Taste your own medicine!”

Wonho fell backward on the couch pulling Jieun on him. In between tears and laughter, he tried tickling back Jieun. The outcome was a mess, they were both tickling each other with all their power, like little children, none of them letting go. They were intertwined together, sometimes falling on the right side and sometimes left till Wonho lost balance. They fell off the couch and Wonho accidentally landed on Jieun. Wonho quickly lifted his weight off her but a cry skipped Jieun’s mouth.

“Baby are you ok?” Wonho asked quickly seeing Jieun’s happy face disappeared into a wrinkled one.

“My wrist…”

Wonho helped her to sit upright and glanced worriedly at her holding onto her left wrist. He tried touching it to examine how bad it was hurt but Jieun cried as soon as his fingers touched her wrist.

“Let’s go to the hospital.” Wonho helped her up and walked to the front door but Jieun stopped him.

“I’ll go by myself.”

“I’m not leaving you alone like this.”

“You may get caught.”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Hoseok ah…” Jieun cried impatiently. The pain was growing on her wrist and Wonho was being irrational. “At least go wear a cap or something.”

“Ok. Wait here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter