Just Two Weeks

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only thing that Wonho knew and Jieun didn’t, was the rule their vice president set when Jieun left them two to talk. The rule sounded simple, Wonho and Jieun needed to live separately until summer when they were going to officially get married. The company wanted to prevent any scandal from happening and also prevent any funny accident. It was ironic how that funny accident had already happened.

It took Wonho exactly two five hour meetings to convince the company that Jieun and him needed to get married as quick as possible since they were expecting a baby. Although the company had other suggestions like hiding about the baby and going with the previous plan but Wonho didn’t accept any of their solutions. He didn’t want to lie to his precious fans about the current happiest thing happening in his life. At last, they left him to do whatever he wanted as long as he didn’t cause any trouble for Monsta X. Wonho didn’t tell anything about the troubles he faced to Jieun and just explained the conclusion to her.

Uncles to be eventually found out that they were going to be uncles and showered Jieun with messages showing their love and support in their own ways. Minhyuk and Changkyun assured to play with baby while Jooheon promised to teach the baby how to be swag even though Jieun thought it was completely unnecessary. Anyways Jieun was grateful for their love and support.

The next step, the step Jieun was afraid to take, was to tell their families. Both of them had told their families that they were dating, even in the case of Jieun’s mother, she had already met Wonho when he was visiting Jeju. But to tell them that they were going to get married in fifteen days, well that was crazy.

 

 

It was a Saturday morning and as the routine of those days, Jieun woke up with a strong tendency to throw up. She pushed away the blanket and ran to the bathroom. Sitting on the floor, she started vomiting in the bowl.

As usual, Wonho was awakened too. Without wasting a second to wear a shirt, he followed her into the bathroom with his messy morning hair and half closed eyes. He started rubbing her back soothingly. He didn’t know his actions were helping or not but because he felt bad he couldn’t leave her alone.

By the time she finished, she had already shed few tears due to the pressure she was tolerating. Wonho grabbed some tissues and gave them to her. With a small ‘thank you’ she accepted them and Wonho went out, leaving her to wash up. Jieun took her time washing up, rinsing and brushing her teeth because these days Wonho was using the guest bathroom in the living room.

Jieun went to the kitchen and found Wonho had already set the breakfast table. It had become his habit to prepare breakfast since Jieun developed a morning sickness.

Wonho placed two mugs of fresh coffee on the kitchen counter. “Better?”

“Yeah.” Jieun sat behind the kitchen counter and sighed. “I don’t know when this wants to come to an end.”

Wonho went to the toaster to check on the pieces of toasts and prevent them from burning like yesterday. “I’m sorry.”

“Why are you sorry?” Jieun asked while watching him dealing with the toaster.

He turned and sneaked a peek at her. “I’m responsible since I made you pregnant. I wish I could get morning sickness instead of you.” Wonho said while pouting and it made Jieun broke into a smile.

“Why are you so kind…” Jieun was amazed how he could make her heart flutter so easily.

“I feel bad that you’re hurting.” He raised his eyebrows automatically as a sign that he was sad. 

“I’ll be fine. Doctor Choi said it will stop soon.” Jieun mentioned her doctor’s words. She really believed in her since she was so lacking when it came to pregnancy.

“I hope so.” Wonho came to her side and after putting the toasts in her dish, he bent down and pecked her forehead slowly. Jieun closed her eyes to his sweet touch. Having him here protective and responsible meant everything, the love she was receiving from him made her strong. Other rough things? She could tolerate them with him always being there for her.

 

 

They reached Wonho’s mom house an hour to noon. Although Jieun was nervous to mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter