Consequenses

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Telling fans about Wonho’s girlfriend wasn’t something easy but Wonho believed that if he told them himself it would be better and more accepting that finding about it through rumors and scandals. He broke the news to fans in twitter and then wrote a long sentimental letter in fancafe, which was his specialty, and told fans that his love for them never changes and they’re his loves forever.

The response was hot at first, he even became the first rank in searches. Some fans were understanding and happy for them, some were surprised and some were mad. The response was predictable and Wonho was getting along with it but Jieun was having a rather hard time. As much as Wonho told her not to read hate comments and not to care about them, she couldn’t help letting them get into her.  

 

It was an early spring night and Wonho was home alone. He didn’t have any schedules since morning but in contrast to him, it was Jieun’s busy day, she had two classes to teach and a class to attend.

Since morning, Wonho busied himself with meeting friends, then had lunch with Shownu in a new Thai restaurant he had found. He didn’t like Thai food that much but being on his own, he preferred to eat Thai cuisine with Shownu rather than eating ramen home alone, although he had to chew a box of gum afterward to get rid of the smell that he disliked but in contrary Shownu loved.

For the afternoon he planned working out and spending time with his gym instructor who was a close hyung of him. But eventually, he had to come back to their empty apartment.

Feeling bored, he made some kind of a cheese omelet which didn’t have a very beautiful visual since it was burnt in some parts but he was sure Jieun will eat it with a smile.

He was lying on the couch watching TV while tapping his fingers on the arm of the couch. I feel like a housewife waiting for her husband to come home… this … Wonho rolled his eyes at his own thought but finally, he heard the sound of the door opening. I thought I never get to hear it… Wonho jumped up the couch and ran toward the door.

“Hi!” Wonho greeted her enthusiastically. “You’re late, honey.”

Jieun glanced at him after kicking away her shoes. “Sorry.” She tried to sound apologetic but she sounded tired instead.

“You look tired.” Wonho reported. So it’s the feeling when I came home worn out and she had to take care of me…

She sighed remembering her day. “I had a rough day.” Jieun dropped herself on the couch after putting away her bag and light jacket.

Wonho sat beside her and pulled her into his arms. Jieun didn’t object and rested half of her weight on him, letting him her hair in the soothing way that was his specialty. She was feeling weary and exhausted all through the day that at some points she thought she may actually blackout but eventually she made it home, back to his protective arms.

“Did you eat?” Wonho asked.

“Not that much. I don’t have an appetite, besides, my stomach is playing with me since morning.”

Wonho frowned. “That’s not good, you need to eat to have the strength for working hard.” Wonho advised. “I cooked. Don’t you want to taste my meal?” Wonho teased a little.

“I want to, really, but I’m afraid my stomach can’t take it now.” Jieun sighed.

“You’re still feeling sick?” Wonho held her closer and kissed her hair. It hurt him to see her tired and sick. Although she didn’t have to work since Wonho could provide them easily but she loved her work.

“I don’t know...” Jieun nuzzled to his chest.

“Hey, shouldn’t you see a doctor?” Wonho asked, little by little he was getting more serious and concerned about her condition.

“Nah… I’ll be better after some rest.”

Wonho sighed defeated. “No matter how much I tell you not to overwork yourself, you won’t listen, huh?”

“Sorry.” Jieun slid her hand under his shirt and started caressing his side. “After this project with professor Park will be done, I’ll have more free time.”

“I hope it ends soon.” Wonho was lost to her. How her fingers were brushing his skin was taking the good of him and he couldn’t resist her words anymore.

“Me too.” Jieun closed her eyes and after some minutes her fingers stopped moving on his skin. Wonho glanced down and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter