I'm Sorry

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun couldn’t stop the tears streaming down her eyes to her cheeks. Her eyes were stinging so bad. She felt a weight on her chest that made her grab hold of the bed cloth to be able to take an unsteady breath. Crying wasn’t the perfect choice after having allergic reactions. Being short on breath sent her to a severe round of coughs.

Her body was trembling with hard coughs when Wonho wrapped his arms around her and she almost collapsed in his arms.

“Jieun ah!” Wonho called her in shock but after hearing no response from her, Wonho panicked. “Let’s go to hospital…” Wonho grabbed her wrist but Jieun put her other hand in his.

“I’ll be…okay…” Jieun replied in a hoarse voice. Wonho reached his hand and pushed aside Jieun’s hair that was covering her face like a curtain. He saw her sad eyes for a split of second before Jieun let her hair cover her face again. Her look wasn’t something she wanted Wonho to see. She distanced herself from Wonho and sat upright on the bed.

“I’m sorry.” Wonho apologized simply but he knew well how small the word was and how big the pain she feels is.

“It’s not your fault. Hyungwon ssi is right. If something happens… it’s my fault.” Her voice almost broke down again.

“How will it be your fault?! I’m the one responsible for all of these so don’t blame yourself.” Wonho took her cold hand in his but he could feel it was slightly trembling.

“Maybe…” Jieun glanced up at him. “Maybe w… we should…”

“Don’t…” Wonho cut her words. He exactly knew where she was getting with those words and what was happening in her mind. But he didn’t want to hear those words from her.

Jieun felt her hear got heavier. She didn’t want to say it too but she didn’t want to ruin Wonho and s’ lives too. “Maybe… we should break…” Jieun words were cut again when Wonho quickly pulled her into his arms.

“Don’t ever say those words. I won’t let you go. I can’t let you go… at least not until you’ll say you hate me and don’t want to see me again.” Wonho squeezed her in his arms and could hear her muffled sob against his chest. Jieun raised her arms and gripped his arms. She didn’t want to let go too. Just the thought of living without him scares her.

“You’re as precious to me as Monsta X. I do whatever to keep both of you.” Wonho patted her back.

Jieun cried for a while in Wonho’s arms and Wonho hugged her till her sobs slightly disappeared. Wonho tucked her in bed. After cooking all day, that incident and crying for an hour, Jieun hadn’t any power left. Wonho fixed the blanket on her and watched her sleeping face from his place sitting on the edge of their bed. I know it’s selfish to ask you to endure everything but please stay with me… You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter