A Sweet Quarrel

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later and Jieun was back again to Seoul and also their apartment. It was her first time in two months visiting there and honestly, she missed it. Living with her mom sure was the best but she missed living with Wonho in their house.

Jieun arrived almost near noon, Wonho was supposed to arrive earlier but he texted that his train to Seoul had been delayed. Jieun entered their apartment thinking about preparing a quick meal for herself and Wonho. Her smile disappeared as her cheerful mood had completely vanished. It was like their apartment had been being invaded, but she knew it wasn’t the case.

Jieun eyed the house carefully. Random pieces of Wonho’s clothes had been thrown here and there. Basically, the whole couch had become his wardrobe and there were tank tops, pants, shirts and different pairs of socks on the floor all the way to the bedroom. A not very pleasant smell was also declaring that the clothes were the used ones.

Jieun sighed and let go of the handle of her suitcase. She sat on the only free space on the floor between pairs of Wonho’s shoes. So he only used our apartment as his changing room... I should have known he couldn’t clean by himself...

Jieun puffed her cheeks with air and sighed for the tenth time. She was tired from the plane ride and wanted a hot shower and a meal but her dream was shattered to pieces now. She stood up and kicked her backpack beside her suitcase.

While fixing her hair in a bun, Jieun made her way through the pile of clothes to the kitchen. She just wanted to drink a glass of water from the fridge when the scene inside made her gasp. The things inside their fridge were completely untouched. She sighed and tried her best not to get mad.

Jieun pulled out the bottle of half used milk and put it aside. She grabbed the food containers one by one and piled them aside. When she emptied the fridge from the spoiled food and ingredients, she shoved them all away in the trash can.

 

Three hours passed with Jieun cleaning up around the house, shoving Wonho’s clothes into the washing machine, again cleaning around till they’d been washed, then spreading them to dry off. She even went to grandma’s apartment and after doing the greeting part, she borrowed two more drying racks from her since theirs weren’t enough.

Jieun finally shoved Wonho’s last shirt into washing machine but before pressing the start button she pulled her shirt over her head and shoved it into the machine too. She walked toward their bedroom in only her bra to find another clean tee to wear.

 

Wonho was finally home. After dealing with the delaying train and the long trip he was worn out. Knowing that tomorrow their schedules would begin again, he just wanted to reach home and do nothing but cuddling with Jieun for the rest of day.

As soon as he entered their apartment, his eyes widen in surprise. Jieun was standing there in just a bra and denim short while strands of hair were pulled out of her loose bun making her look ier.

Wonho whistled and walked toward her after leaving his suitcase by hers. He didn’t notice the completely clean house or the notable number of racks of washed clothes around or even the not very amused expression on Jieun’s face.

“What a warm welcome!” Wonho placed his fingers on her bare skin and began her shoulders down her back. “I didn’t expect this or else I didn’t make you wait...” He smirked.

“I’m very mad right now, Shin Hoseok.” Jieun stated and pulled away.

“I know... I know... I’m sorry I made you wait... But now I’m here babe...” Wonho teased and approached her again, not very focusing on her face or her expression since his eyes were on her chest.

“Yah! Look me in the eyes, I’m not in a mood for jokes. Do you know how tired and mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter