Need Some Help

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungwon was sleeping backward on his stomach. His arms and feet were stretched as long as possible making the hotel bed seem to be too short for his long legs. He groaned and turned his head to the other side facing the window. He opened one eye after another only to find himself in pitch dark. After some minutes, he straightened up. … I’ve slept through the whole evening.

He walked into the dark living room while scratching his head and yawning. Suddenly he saw something moving on the couch and he screamed in shock before realizing that it was Wonho. He some lights and sat in front of him. Just by eyeing his devastated face and the seven empty bottles of soju, he could tell that his meeting with Jieun didn’t go that well.

“Hyung, stop drinking.”

Wonho emptied the eight bottle without caring about his words.

“I have a useless high alcohol tolerance.” Wonho left the empty bottle on the coffee table in front and leaned back. He thought about what happened between Jieun and himself many times. She even introduced him as her boyfriend, not ex-boyfriend but he was deaf back then and just yelled the ugliest things possible at her. But after all, she was with another guy and he didn’t like that, especially when he was feeling unsecured with their relationship.

“What happened?”

“Nothing… I messed up everything and she broke up with me… for real.” His voice might seem calm but he was defeated and lost.

Hyungwon became alert. “Hyung! Are you really going to let her go?!”

“I guess he has a better guy by her now.” His voice was almost silenced by the end of his words.

“What?!” Hyungwon was enraged. “Are you going to hide here like a coward loser?”

“What should I do? I don’t have the confidence to make her happy. How can I ask her to stay?!” Wonho talked back with the same angry tone as Hyungwon. “I almost called her a in front of everyone.”

The silence was the only one talking in the room for minutes.

Wonho leaned back to the couch and covered his eyes with his arm.

Hyungwon grabbed a bottle and emptied half of it in one go. These two stupid people… He sighed before standing up, determined.

 

 

After lying to Jieun’s mom that how accidentally Moon Bin injured his cheek and caused himself a bruise, they headed to Jieun’s room.

Jieun put the ice pack her mother advised on Bin’s cheek.

“I do it myself.” Bin grabbed the pack away from her hands and motioned her to sit on her bed, in front of him who settled on a chair. “Tell me about that guy.”

Jieun knew that she couldn’t hide things from him anymore. Hesitantly she started talking about Wonho and his life as an idol. She explained why she had to keep everything to herself in fear of media and how lonely she was back in Seoul.

Bin tried his best to keep calm and not to beat the crap out of that Wonho guy. Although she was older than him he took care of her most of the time and he just wanted her to be happy but that kind of life was far from being happy.

“Noona, have you lost your mind? What have you got yourself into?”

Jieun nodded. “I don’t know.”

“How far…” Bin hesitated before asking but somehow he felt responsible. “How far did you two go…?”

Jieun didn’t have the courage to look at him. Her silence made Bin fiercer. Her silence had already answered him.

“Omg noona… what have you done…” Bin hissed in frustration. “You aren’t pregnant or anything… right?!” Bin asked nervously.

Jieun cut him quickly. “Of course not, what did you take me for! I’m not a child!”

“What should I take you for? Huh?!” Bin raised his voice a bit. “He used you, it’s obvious.”

“Yah, don’t badmouth him! He is not that kind of person.” Jieun tried to protect Wonho despite things he said today.

“From what I’ve seen today, he wasn’t that much of an angel.” Bin replied wryly before they both fell silent.

“You don’t actually love him, right noona?” Bin asked, a little calmer than before.

“I love him.” Jieun honestly answered. “It’s ridiculous, I should hate him or to be mad at him because of things he said but I’m not. I love him more than a simple attraction between man and woman. I broke up with him but I regretted my decision even before making it.” Another tear skipped her eyes.

Bin was speechless. He didn’t think that the love he had seen in dramas existed in the real world but it was happening before his eyes.

“Bin ah… what should I do?” Jieun finally glanced at his eyes, searching for an answer.

Bin put the ice pack away and walked toward her. “Rest for today. You’ll feel better tomorrow.” Bin patted her shoulder before leavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter