Party?!

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While everyone was planning various activities for their Christmas and New Year vacations, Jieun didn’t really care. Well, for her, it was nothing to anticipate. Wonho had to attend all different kinds of end year ceremonies and couldn’t be home. On the other hand, Jieun’s mom planned to go on a trip with her sister so that meant even if Jieun had gone to Jeju island, she would have been welcomed by an empty house. She preferred to stay in Seoul and maybe catch up on some study. As much as she loved reading but that plan for holidays didn’t seem exciting at all. That was why when Mira called and asked if she could spend the holidays in Seoul with her, Jieun became super excited.

Mira and her friends planned to spend the holidays in Seoul but Mira’s parents, being the strict ones, didn’t let her stay in Seoul just like that but when she brought staying with Jieun, they’d agreed.

Whenever Mira wasn’t hanging with her friends, she had fun having tours around the city with Jieun and also having movie marathons. Finally, the last day of performances come and Jieun and Mira had planned all along to watch it live.

After Monsta X killer performance, Jieun and Mira went backstage. Jieun hadn’t done such a thing before so she was nervous but the one who couldn’t keep calm was Mira. On their way, in the hallways, she saw BTS and GOT7 and if Jieun wasn’t dragging her forcefully she would have run toward all the idols she saw.

Finally, they entered Monsta X waiting room. They were all spread around the room, resting, busy on their phones or getting their makeup fixed.

Minhyuk was the first to notice them. He threw his phone away and walked toward them. “Oh, Jieunie is here!” He gave her quick hug and then noticed the tall pretty girl who was standing beside her looking excited. “And…?”

Wonho slapped Minhyuk away from his girlfriend. “Warning! Last time you were touching my girl.” He wrapped his arm around her waist while others were gathering around them, looking curious to know about the new girl, well except Hyungwon who already knew Mira and he felt taken aback and also embarrassed since he didn’t know he would meet her anytime soon.

Minhyuk pouted and hugged Jooheon from the back instead. “You’re mean hyung, a friendly hug doesn’t hurt. Even Shownu hugged her too.” Minhyuk spilled the truth about that night when Wonho was sick and Shownu and him were visiting their apartment.

As Wonho gazed at Shownu, he went red. “I… I didn’t mean… anything…” He stuttered with already red ears. “Minhyuk did it so I did it too…”

Wonho rolled his eyes and tightened his grip on Jieun’s waist. Jieun didn’t know whether laugh or not at them so changed the subject.

“Guys, this is Yoon Mira, my dongseang.” Jieun diverted the attention to Mira who was smiling brightly, it was just so unreal that she was meeting her idols. They looked playful on TV but in real life, they were even more playful. Mira bowed and greeted them with saying that she was a fan of them. 

“She is so cute.” Minhyuk commented while others were still eyeing her. Mira was about to blush and play it shy when Wonho stepped in.

“Just wait and see, she is not that innocentfdjfdk…” Wonho was cut when Mira jumped and covered his mouth. He was ruining the perfect girl image she was maintaining.

“Oppa!” She hissed but then she saw others smirking so she let go of him and went back to smile sheepishly.

“See! Be careful of her!” Wonho warned with a smirk and Mira couldn’t do anything but gritting her teeth silently.

“She seems fun to hang out.” Jooheon commented.

Minhyuk nodded and made his way beside her. “So if you’re a fan you should have a bias.”

Mira peeked at Hyungwon who was standing silently across her. Things changed when she read the note at the end of the album he gave to her when they met the last time in Jeju. She wished he didn’t write them and she could keep the simple bias love she had toward him.

Mira turned back to Minhyuk and smiled charmingly. “My bias is…”

Even Shownu looked anticipated to hear her answer. But Wonho was sure that it wasn’t him so he pulled Jieun away to the corner of the room. As Mira announced that her bias was Minhyuk, the room was filled with his high pitched happy screams. Hyungwon looked down, thinking what she meant by changing her bias. He knew that he was her ideal type, he even found out that him being a model was the reason she wanted to be a model too but now she was stating that he wasn’t her bias anymore and made him feel defeated. Is it because the note I wrote on her album? But what is this mean?

Hyungwon stepped back as others tightened the circle around her asking all kind of questions and getting to know her. He looked away but then he noticed Wonho and Jieun were locking their lips in a passionate kiss in a corner. Hyungwon sighed and didn’t know where to put his eyes on. He exited silently and really no one noticed his absence.

Jieun and Wonho pulled away from the kiss, panting. They didn’t meet for a whole week and all Wonho wanted was to hold her close and kiss her but he needed to breathe too so he let go of her lips.

“You look so beautiful tonight.” Wonho complimented after eyeing her up and down. She was wearing knee-length black boots with a black long coat and under the coat, Wonho noticed the tight short red dress he bought for her last birthday. “Finally, you’re wearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter