Drown

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all went like Jieun had predicted. As they reached the resident of Jungmin, Wonho’s friend, Jieun became a loner. She kept on reminding herself that she only needed to make it till tomorrow afternoon and they were all Wonho’s friends along with their girlfriends and it was nothing to be uncomfortable about but she was absolutely uncomfortable.

Wonho had fun catching up and messing around with his friends while she was sitting silently in a corner. Well, some of them were friendly and she even made a progress talking with some of the girls but at the end, all the conversations would have ended up to new collections of brands of clothes or accessories or gossiping about their boyfriends and that would have caused Jieun to fall silent since she wasn’t interested in none of the subjects.

Wonho was trying to have Jieun involved too. Most of the time he had one arm casually rested on her shoulder while talking to his friends but as the night got darker and more people arrived, they fell apart. Especially when Lisa arrived. She was a cousin of Jungmin and from the signs, Jieun found out that they knew each other for quite a long time. Lisa was tall, beautiful, stylish and being half Korean half American made her more eye-catching.

After dinner Jieun was sitting in a corner, sipping her beverage. She had already drunk pass her limit and the fact that she didn’t eat at dinner because she didn’t have appetite wasn’t helping a lot.

Jieun was watching the small group of friends across her who were laughing and drinking together. Wonho was the center of the group. he was telling them interesting stories about his experiences as an idol, the stories he had told for Jieun regularly. Jieun couldn’t keep her eyes off him, or better to say, off the tipsy Lisa who was hugging Wonho’s arm while leaning on him. Jieun didn’t like what she was watching and wished Wonho rejected her but he apparently didn’t care. Normally Jieun didn’t care about the girls around Wonho, he was an idol and he had interactions with other idols, models and back dancers a lot and Jieun had become understanding about the fact but Lisa was none of them. Jieun tried to conclude it as a friendly act between close friends and not to think any further.

Jieun finished her beverage and stood up. She tried to find her way to the bathroom but being a bit tipsy, she lost her way in the huge pension and instead came across the kitchen. That was when she accidentally heard things that she wished she didn’t.

Other girls in the kitchen were talking about the long crush Lisa had on Wonho and how he rejected her years ago maintaining only a friendship between them but apparently, Lisa hadn’t moved on him.

“But still, I don’t get it. Why Hoseok oppa brought her here?” One of the girls stated and Jieun couldn’t help but get nervous because they started talking about her.

“I know, it’s like he wants to show Lisa that he is happy and she needs to back off.”

“I don’t think so… Hoseok oppa is so kind, he won’t do such a thing.”

“I think so, too. I bet he doesn’t even know that Lisa still has feelings for him.”

“Oh god, I feel bad for the poor girl.”

“For Lisa?!”

“No for his girlfriend… what was her name?”

“Jieun.”

“Right, Jieun. Lisa is so determined to get Hoseok oppa this time, I don’t think she even cares about him having a girl or not.”

“Oh my… Lisa can get scary at times…” Then she chuckled and changed sub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter