넌 어때? (How About You?)

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed with Jieun and Wonho going back to their usual life. Wonho was busy with Monsta X activities and Jieun was busy with her work and also studying in MA course.

It was a rainy evening in the middle of October and Jieun was coming back from college. She loved walking in rain so much, but in fear of catching a cold and also getting scolded by Wonho she was carrying an umbrella.

She was enjoying the fresh smell of rain on the pavement when a new donut shop on a corner of street caught her attention. The aroma of freshly baked donuts was tempting enough for her to enter the shop and buy two donuts. A dark chocolate one for herself and a strawberry flavored one for Wonho, although she knew that when he would arrive home at night the donuts wouldn’t be fresh anymore.

Jieun was in a great dilemma till she reached home. Although she wanted to wait till Wonho came back home and eat donuts with him the smell of donuts was no joke.

Jieun entered their apartment with a little frown but her frown faded into a bright smile as she found Wonho already home. She left her umbrella by the shoe rack and approached Wonho who was sitting on his side of the desk. He was so drowned in the work on his laptop that he didn’t notice Jieun was back home.

“You’re early.” Jieun stood behind his chair and rested her palms on both sides of his chair.

Wonho quickly looked over his shoulder and seeing Jieun a smile appeared on his lips. “The weather was too perfect to spend it alone in my workroom.”

“Did you finish your song?” Jieun asked, massaging his shoulders lightly. She knew he was working on his self-composed song. He was busy recording it with Monsta boys last night that he arrived home three in the morning.

“Uhm…” Wonho looked back and forth to his laptop and Jieun. “Some finishing touches… it’ll be ready in an hour.”

Jieun circled her arms around his shoulders and chest and lowered her height. “Can I listen to it?” She whispered in his ear enthusiastically.

“Of course. I want you to be the first person listening to it.” Wonho turned his face to her side and kissed her chin that was close to him.

Jieun giggled at his response and kissed his cheek sweetly.

“By the way, I smell something delicious…” Wonho wrinkled his nose making Jieun laugh. She let go of him and walked to the couch where she left her bag and donuts at.

“I bought some donuts, I’ll make tea.”

“Sounds like a great plan.” Wonho cheered. “I can’t remember the last time I ate something.” He mumbled the last part while diverting his attention back to the laptop but Jieun heard him well. She started nagging about how he should take care of his health but his attention was long gone to his work.

 

Jieun sat beside Wonho, on her side of the desk. He was focused on working, his finger was clicking rapidly and his eyebrows were knitted together while concentrating. Sometimes he listene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter