Plan

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This chapter may have some mature content in the end. I didn’t write anything too deep but still for those who are sensitive, I warned you ^^

With 171cm height and a model-like figure, Yoon Mira was known as a pretty and chic girl but she could turn to a cute baby when it came to her favorite person, Jieun. Mira never liked studying even once so her parents asked Jieun who was their neighbor and friend for years to tutor her. Although Jieun was good at studying she wasn’t a strict person, she was fun to be around and listened to Mira’s concerns patiently and helped her with. Mira passed her subjects in school with Jieun’s help but that didn’t stop her to think about her dream job, being a model. With Jieun’s help, Mira’s parents gave up on making her a doctor, well somehow it was in favor of humanity! So after her graduation which was two months ago, she started to be a professional model but well, she was still a beginner.

Since Jieun moved to Seoul, they only talked through phone or text and times when Jieun came back to Jeju to meet her mother. Obviously, Mira didn’t tell her about the small detail that she loved the idol group Monsta X and clearly Jieun didn’t tell her that she was dating a member of it.

When Mira met Hyungwon the other night she was shocked, of course, but knowing the secret that Jieun was dating Wonho was more shocking. At first, she felt betrayed, Jieun had known her oppas and didn’t tell her. But more and more she listened to the story Hyungwon was explaining, she felt bad for Jieun. She wanted her unnie to live with happiness and she willing wanted to help them get back together.

 

Mira was lying on her stomach on Jieun’s bed, flipping through a fashion magazine she had observed already for many times. Jieun was finishing typing and mailing the part of encyclopedia she was in charge of translating it for the past weeks.

Jieun clicked send and closed her laptop. Mira peeked at her who was stretching her body and wet her lower lip. It was the time for starting their plan.

“Unnie.” Mira called and Jieun turned to her with a hum. “Are you free tonight?”

“I guess, why?” Jieun asked while observing her puffy face in the mirror. Last night she couldn’t get much sleep, thinking about Wonho and crying was all she did. Though she thought she was successful on hiding things from Mira, Mira had already known how much she went through.

“Oh, it’s not anything important…” Mira started blabbering like it was something usual. “Someone offered me a modeling job and I need to meet him but it’s in a hotel and it’s a guy so I didn’t want to go alone, you know.”

“Of course I come with you.” Jieun sat beside her all excited. “That’s great! It’s what you always wanted.”

“Yeah…” Mira smiled forcefully. Of course, it’s my dream but it’s all a lie to drag you to Wonho oppa’s hotel…

“What are you going to wear? Have you decided yet?” Jieun asked so happily.

“Don’t take it so serious unnie, I didn’t quite like his offer so I don’t think I’ll accept it.” Mira explained to fade her overjoyed faze.

“Why?” Jieun asked sadly.

Mira shrugged and focused on her magazine again.

Jieun her back in a soothing way. “It’s ok, don’t give up my pretty dongsaeng, alright?”

Mira nodded without glancing at her. Jieun always believed in her and that made her heart warm. She actually believed all my lies... Sorry unnie but it’s for your own good.

 

 

 

When Jieun was looking around Uni hotel lobby, Mira seized the chance and sent Hyungwon a text. Then she faked receiving a call from the guy she had the appointment with.

“Ah unnie, something bad happened.” Mira came back. “The boss sprained his ankle and asked me to go up to his room.”

“He is weird…” Jieun started wondering that if the boss was a real ert or not.

“I know.” Mira started walking toward the elevator. “Good thing you’re with me or else I wouldn’t go up.”

“Don’t worry, let’s go.” Jieun followed her into the elevator. They reached a suit and Mira knocked the door slightly. After seconds the door was opened and Jieun entered after Mira.

“Hello?!” Jieun called suspiciously when she didn’t see the person who opened the door anywhere near. She walked through the hallway toward living room without noticing Mira who was standing in front of the bathroom near the door they’d entered from moments ago. Hyungwon was hiding there in the dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter