News & Reactions

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonho couldn’t remember the time interval between when he received a call from Minhyuk saying Jieun had fainted and they took her to the hospital and when he reached the emergency section, panting from running. He found Minhyuk and I.M standing in hallway, nervously waiting for him to arrive.

“Where is she?” Wonho asked them quickly as he reached them. He couldn’t believe that Jieun fainted in just the fifteen minutes he left her alone. No actually, he could believe it, she hadn’t eaten properly for the past two days, hadn’t slept well for the past days and had been stressed out because of their dating news and her work for the past month. He witnessed all the signs but did nothing so it was his fault.

“In emergency section.” I.M pointed at the large crowded section behind Minhyuk.

Wonho entered without wasting another second. He asked for the directions and finally found Jieun lying in a bed with her eyes closed and IV drip injected into her white arm. He leaned over her, observing her pale face while feeling guilty over and over again.

“Who are you?”

Wonho turned around to find that the strict voice belonged to a middle-aged serious woman. He noticed her outfit indicating that she was a doctor.

“How is she?” Wonho didn’t mean to ignore her previous question but he was worried to death that he wasn’t thinking of manners.

“She is fine.” The doctor responded and Wonho dropped his shoulders in relief.

“Are you finally her husband?” She asked Wonho while adjusting her glasses with a finger. He glanced at her dumbfounded.

“The other two said they weren’t.” She raised an eyebrow.

Wonho nodded continuously. “I’m her fiancé.”

“Finally.” Doctor hissed quietly at clueless Wonho. “As the signs showed she mistreated her body to the point of fainting. This is not good, she needs enough rest and proper meal unless she put herself and baby in danger.”

Wonho was nodding to her words till he heard ‘baby’ and stopped nodding. Wonho’s eyes widened in surprise. He felt like a dull-witted person who couldn’t catch up on what she was saying. “Yeah?! B-B-Baby…?!”

His expression must have looked so confused since the doctor sighed. “You don’t know that she is pregnant?”

“P-Pregnant?!!” Wonho couldn’t control his voice and the small doctor almost jerked up her place but then he covered his mouth afraid that he had woken up Jieun but yet she was sleeping peacefully.

“She is in her fifth week. I guess she didn’t know neither unless she had taken care of herself more.” The doctor explained but Wonho was in a daze. “Anyway she can leave when her IV ended, just don’t forget about things I said and make sure to see an obstetrician.”

“Yeah…” Wonho bowed as the doctor left and stood there hypnotized for moments. His mind was still functioning the news. Jieun? Pregnant…? He glanced at the girl sleeping soundly on the bed. He broke into a smile. She is pregnant… with my baby… we’re… we’re going to be parents…

He started laughing excitedly but it was too loud that it attracted others attention. He bowed as an apology to people around before heading out to send Minhyuk and I.M home.

 

Minhyuk stood up from his seat when he saw Wonho approaching them, so did I.M.

“Hyung, how is Jieun?” Minhyuk asked quickly but then frowned because Wonho was grinning like a crazy person.

“Or the question is how are you Hoseok hyung?” I.M asked.

Wonho was up in the clouds and didn’t hear a word from them. Jieun is pregnant…! Like real pregnant… Wonho dropped himself in a seat and started giggling.

“What’s wrong with him?” Clueless, Minhyuk asked I.M but in return, he just shrugged with the same expression.

Wonho dropped his head low still chuckling. Like real… I’m going to be a father…! Then he straightened up suddenly with a serious face, making Minhyuk and I.M jerk up to air.

“Hyung?!” I.M asked a bit afraid and a bit worried about his hyung’s mental health.

Wonho made a determined face and slowly nodded to himself. I need to be more responsible toward Jieun and our baby… our baby… haha… this is so cool!!!

“I think he’s possessed by some filthy ghost!” Minhyuk commented seriously and stepped back s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter