First Day of Vacation

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Kihyun was first to wake up. The first thing he checked was time on his phone which he found it under his . Seeing it was past 9 a.m. he wanted to scream but then he remembered that they didn’t have schedules for now, that was the main cause that his waist was hurting because of the crooked way he slept on Wonho and Jieun’s couch.

He yawned and turned to his right side but he was near to scream for the second time since he had woken up. I.M was sleeping in the armchair beside and his legs were resting on the arm of the couch which meant that if Kihyun had moved an inch more I’M’s toe would have gone inside his nose. 

Kihyun scrunched his nose and slapped away his foot, in disgust. With a loud thump, I.M fell on the floor, Kihyun covered his mouth, suddenly worried if he hurt the maknae but I.M just growled without being awakened by the fall.

Kihyun stood up to grab some water from the kitchen but then the +18 scene in front of TV caught his attention. He stopped himself from screaming for the third time that morning. He walked around and eyed how naturally Hyungwon had wrapped Mira in his arms while sleeping like she was a voodoo doll. However, Mira seemed peaceful with his arm and shoulder as her pillow. Kihyun shook his head and tried not to conclude anything from their lovingly pose.

After grabbing a glass of water, he checked the main bedroom and found the bed occupied with three. Jooheon was sleeping on his side and Shownu who was sleeping on his side too had rested his huge muscular arm on his shoulder. Behind Shownu, Minhyuk was hugging him like a koala with his leg resting on his waist. Kihyun wrinkled his nose and walked back to his couch, not daring to search the second bedroom for Wonho and Jieun.

 

 

“Guess only Changkyun and I didn’t cuddle in this house overnight.” Kihyun kicked I.M’s with his foot. “Yah, wake up, I’m bored.”

The younger growled and stirred in his sleep. “What’s up hyung?” He asked in a husky morning voice, rubbing his eyes, he eyed the surrounding. “Why I’m on the floor?”

“I don’t know!” Kihyun shrugged and just in time the door opened and Jieun and Wonho walked in with lots of bags in their hands. From their voices, it was obvious that they were arguing over something.

“I told you to pick the large one, why you picked two mediums?” Jieun huffed, totally bickering at the fact that Wonho got two medium packages of meat instead of one large one.

“I’ve already told you, it said buy one and take another with 10 percent discount.” Wonho reasoned, feeling he had been wronged.

“Yeah but if you plus them, the price will be more than the large one, ah you’re so naive.” Jieun kicked his boots away and stepped in but turned to look at Wonho who was still struggling with his boots and took the bags away from him and put them on the floor for him. “Buying the large one is better, plus it produces less garbage since it’s only one package.”

Wonho glanced at the bags on the floor and took off his shoes, why it didn’t cross his mind to put down the bags, guess he was counting a lot on his muscles. “Whatever…” He mumbled and sniffed. It was his way of accepting she was right.

Jieun shook her head and quickly noticed Kihyun and I.M that were staring at them.

“I got goosebumps.” Kihyun stated.

“Me too.” I.M faked shivering and hugged himself. “It doesn’t look even a bit like Wonho hyung.” 

“What’s wrong guys?” Jieun asked cluelessly while Wonho was taking all the bags to the kitchen.

“You guys really look like you’re married.” Kihyun explained. “I mean I’ve never seen Hoseok hyung so… tamed.” Kihyun emphasized like he was thinking to find a suitable word describing the wild y member of Monsta that makes fangirls scream in the state of being a gawky obedient husband.

Jieun glanced at Wonho, who was placing the bags carefully on the special spot on the counter where Jieun always told him to put not very clean things there and shrugged. “I don’t see anything weird, he was like this from start.” Then she smiled. “I’ll prepare something to eat and Kihyun oppa please wake everyone up like you always do.”

“Oh… ok.” Kihyun obeyed her without knowing.

I.M blinked and stared at her going back talking with Wonho in the kitchen. “Hyung, I think it’s her smile.”

“Huh?” Kihyun asked cluelessly.

“I don’t know what is it but I feel like doing everything in order that her smile won’t disappear from her face.” I.M concluded like it was a scientific phenomenon.

Kihyun slapped his cheek. “What nonsense you saying?!”

I.M snapped back to reality with a bored face. “I don’t know, I was just discovering.”

 

 

In kitchen, Jieun started whispering to Wonho who was helping her organizing things they’d bought.

“Did you see Hyungwon and Mira?” She sounded curious and a bit excited.

“Uhm.” Wonho answered simply.

“Do you think there is a thing going between them?”

“I don’t know, Hyungwon usually doesn’t talk about these things.” Wonho shrugged. “Where should I put the eggs?”

“Half in the fridge, half for cooking.” Jieun ordered before going back to feed her curiosity. “They’re suspicious anyway.”

Wonho finished putting eggs in the fridge and stopped by Jieun. “Didn’t Mira say anything? Usually, girls would talk about these things about themselves.” Now he became interested too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter