Moving In

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes shot open when the alarm went off. Quickly, Jieun sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes while growling inwardly. She was not a very morning person in contrast to the person who had suggested they should start early to finish early.

After washing her face, she went to kitchen to make herself coffee but seeing a half-empty kitchen the thought snapped in her mind. I’ve already packed the coffee maker, cups along with other things. Devastated, she went back to her bedroom and grabbed her phone.

‘Hoseok ah, when will you arrive?’ She sent the text to her boyfriend and threw herself on the bed, thinking that it was the last time she was lying on it. The phone buzzed in her hand and she brought it up in front of her face.

‘In five. Are you ready babe?’

Why so early. I’m not ready!

‘Buy me coffee, please.’ She tapped send before jumping off the bed and running around like crazy. She quickly slipped into cream mid-thigh shorts and pulled over a white loose hoodie over it. In the middle of tying her black long hair, another text came.

‘Already bought^^ I’m the nicest boyfriend ever.’

Jieun smiled at his self-praise. ‘I know. That’s why I’m dating you.’ She sent it before running to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

She applied sun cream on her finger and put some cream dots on her face to spread them later. She was about to shove her previous clothes that she was wearing in her backpack when the doorbell rang. Jieun zipped up her backpack hastily before running to open the door. Midway, she hit her foot to some of the boxes on the floor and nearly tripped over them. . She turned the doorknob trying to ignore the pain rising in her right foot.

“Hey, good morning!” As soon as Jieun opened the door, Wonho’s bright smile greeted her. He shook the coffee pack before her till she smiled.

“Good morning.” Jieun smiled. Just seeing his face brighten up my day.

Wonho entered and shut the door closed behind himself. With his free hand, he held onto her waist and le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter