Afraid

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mira was staring at a not very interesting random program on TV. Jieun and Wonho were getting ready for their short trip to one of Wonho’s friends’ house that was outside the city. Jieun was still nagging that she didn’t want to come and he could go and meet his friends himself but Wonho was still arguing that he wanted to introduce her to them. This was one of the times that they couldn’t agree on something. Jieun wasn’t sociable enough and was afraid to meet Wonho’s friends. She preferred to stay home and stick to Mira rather than becoming a loner in a group of close friends she knew she couldn’t become close to.

Jieun threw herself beside Mira on the couch. She was dressed up and had a bag packed with her stuff too but still, she didn’t want to leave. Wonho came out of their second bedroom, busy tying his navy blue scarf that had random sized white snowflakes patterns on it around his neck. Jieun knitted it as a gift for their first anniversary. However, when Jieun gave him her gift, he didn’t want to accept it because he believed that he didn’t deserve such a valuable gift since he was the worst boyfriend for forgetting their first anniversary but yet Jieun didn’t mind it.

“Jieun ah, see, I’m wearing it and it really suits me.” Wonho stood in front of her and Mira and bragged about his scarf. He wanted to make Jieun feel better.

“Uhm.” Jieun sighed not very interested in it.

“I still can’t understand how Jieun unnie can forgive you, if my boyfriend forgets our first anniversary, well… that’s it.” Mira pointed to her neck and showed a neck cutting motion.

“Yah, you little!” Wonho rolled his eyes at Mira. Living for some days at the same house they had become the best match for each other when it came to arguing. Although, they weren’t serious sometimes Jieun had to stop them from bickering at each other.

Mira shrugged and sipped her strawberry milk. Wonho glanced back at Jieun who was pouting unintentionally.

“Come on, it’s not going to be that bad.” He pleaded. “I’ll make sure you have fun.”

“I’m scared.” Jieun stated. “They’re huge guys with lots of tattoos.” Jieun described what she had seen before in pictures Wonho had shown of his friends.

“Babe, I have tattoos too and I’m not scary.” Wonho reasoned. “You said that you love my thigh tattoo.”

“Because it’s beautiful.” Jieun pouted. “Besides, their girlfriends are all beautiful and tall.”

“Honey, you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen and you’re cute and small and I love you just how you are.” Wonho confessed and he could swear that Jieun smiled for a split of second before holding her guards up again.

“You’re making me sick!” Mira faked throwing up and Wonho wanted to smack her with a cushion but held it in since she was Jieun’s favorite dongsaeng. He sent her a death glare that was responded by her sticking her tongue out.

“Come on, don’t frown, huh?!” Wonho pleaded again and at the same time, his phone beeped. “Oh hyung is here to pick up us.” Wonho glanced back from his phone to Jieun who was staring at the ceiling like nothing was happening. Wonho hid his smile and started threatening her. “Will you use your own feet or shall I throw you over my shoulder?”

Jieun gazed at him that was smirking at her. She knew that he probably would just slang her over his shoulder and ruin the hard work she put on fixing her hair and makeup. She grabbed her backpack and stood up. “You’re mean.” She told Wonho and pursed her lips together.   

Wonho smiled in satisfaction at his achievement, well she was sulking because he acted mean but a few sweet kisses later would make it up to her.

“Hey, call us if you’ll need anything.” Wonho told Mira in a fatherly tone. “I will send guys to you.”

“Uhm. Thanks.” Mira smiled.

“Eat all the food in the fridge, ok?” Jieun commanded from across the house where she was putting on her boots. “And lock the door before sleeping.”

“Yes mom!” Mira laughed. “Don’t worry guys. I can manage until tomorrow. Just have fun.”

Jieun mouthed a slow goodbye but Wonho waved enthusiastically before leaving.  

Only a few min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter