Good Night

Mon Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyungwon assumed that two hours would be enough for Wonho and Jieun to makeup but he planned to stay away from their hotel room in case the couple was busy doing something else. His plan was ruined when Mira started knocking down drinks one after another and Hyungwon was more charmed by her sweet voice and deer like eyes to get track of how much she drank.

There was a beach party outside the hotel and Mira dragged Hyungwon there. She was bouncing up and down to the rhythm while Hyungwon was trying to stay away from the crowd. Guys were starting to check her out and dance close to her, Hyungwon didn’t like it, no he hated it. He emptied his glass of cocktail and made his way through the crowd of bouncing people to Mira. She gave him a playful smile and placed her hands on his chest. They danced till the end of the song but Hyungwon was more concentrated on holding her waist and preventing her from falling around. However, she was so tipsy and her loud ringing laughter was attracting too many people. Finally, Hyungwon dragged her out the party. He didn’t have any other choice but to take her to their hotel room.

Hyungwon lowered his head and held onto her waist tightly as they were passing through the lobby of the hotel. She was still blabbering and giggling while leaning on Hyungwon and people around was eyeing him in disgust, he was exactly looking like a jerk who was taking a girl to his hotel room to take advantage of her.

Finally, Hyungwon opened the door of their suit and dragged Mira in. It wasn’t much more than just one hour since they left Wonho and Jieun in the suit. Hyungwon eyed around and they weren’t anywhere near the living room but he heard some noises from Wonho’s room although it wasn’t that shocking to him. He cleared his throat loudly a few times and then helped Mira to lie on the couch with lots of difficulties. She kept on moving and laughing.

He wasn’t surprised when a frowning Wonho with messy hair and clothes that showed he pulled them over his body in rush appeared in the living room. Then he noticed Jieun, with a red face, who was trying to hide behind Wonho while fixing her hair.

Hyungwon smirked. They not only made up but were also making out…!

Suddenly Jieun noticed Mira on the couch and she forgot about the situation totally. “Yoon Mira!” She dashed toward the girl who seemed already drifting to sleep. “Oh my god, she is so drunk! What did you do to her?”

“I didn’t DO anything to her!” Hyungwon said feeling offended. “And I didn’t know she couldn’t take alcohol well!”

Wonho walked closer to them and threw himself on another sofa. “Who is she?” He ran his fingers through his hair and easily styled them backward.

“She is my close dongsaeng… but why is she with you Chae Hyungwon?!” Jieun diverted her attention back to Hyungwon who was sitting with crossed arms.

“I met her accidentally and she helped with the plan of getting you two back together… which actually worked out since you were making out in the bedroom.” Hyungwon said sarcastically.

Feeling embarrassed again, Jieun blushed and busied herself with looking after Mira. Wonho coughed and looked away.

“Your silence means I’m right…” Hyungwon teased.

“Whatever.” Wonho hissed. “You ruined it with your bad timing.”

“She was drunk, what else could I have done.” Hyungwon reasoned but then started laughing. “Jieun ah did you know I’m her bias?”

“What?!” Jieun asked surprised.

“She is our fan and I’m her bias.” Hyungwon smiled proudly.

“Eyyy… she doesn’t have a good taste…” Wonho growled dissatisfied.

“Tsk, you’re just jealous.” Hyungwon rolled his eyes at Wonho before continuing. “I noticed she was carrying our latest album in her bag, I guess she wanted a sign but she got drunk and the vibe was ruined…” Hyungwon sighed.

“Don’t tell me you like her!” Wonho shouted suddenly making Mira groan in her sleep.

“And how did you conclude that?” Hyungwon objected, eyeing Jieun from the corner of his eye. He didn’t want her to think he was just a player finding another girl after giving up on her but the truth was that he felt something special toward Mira.

“You’re smiling thiiiiiis brightly while talking about her.” Wonho made a face.

“I’m not smiling.” Hyungwon refused quickly.

“Your ears are turning red…”

“It’s because…” Hyungwon fell silent, he didn’t have any excuses.

Jieun changed the subject just in time. “Stop arguing you two and help me! I can’t take her home to her parents like this. They’ll kill me assuming that I made their daughter this drunk…” Jieun said frightened. Mira’s parents were s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter