The Victory(a) is written in the stars

Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sme8N2pzRx8  is going beautifully with the mood of this chapter. Listen amazing Pentatonix

Chapter 5

 

 

The Victory(a) is written in the stars

 

 

           

 

The night is such a beautiful phenomenon, and this one is somehow special. Warm, not too windy, but still fresh. The night sky was never clearer to the observer. It was so clear that in that moment it showed the most beautiful side of its darkness. Thousands of million stars that were scattered across the blackness looks like some artist putt them manually and with a purpose.

            ‘’Fascinating’’ whispered young woman on her native tongue while leaning on the balcony railing and gazing at the sky. She tried not to disturb the silence that surrounded her. Rare are the moments when all around her is silent especially when she’s with her sisters. On the contrary, when they are together the racket never stops. They sing, they laugh and dance whether they’re doing it for work or for fun. Sometimes they even cry. However, this evening was different. Fatigue caught them somehow which is not surprising since they work so hard.

 

             Victoria glanced at the city below, closed her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath and then exhaled slowly. The endless sky drew her gaze once again. She loved watching it particularly because it allows her thoughts to wander anywhere. In those moments, she could think about anything: her family, her friends, her career, life in general. She misses her family almost constantly (with them in China and her in Korea) even though she was recently with them while she was filming drama in her country. Still, she misses them terribly.

            With the presence of the f(x) members, her adopted younger sisters, her second family gives her such a relief and a sense of security. They are with her for five years now. When she think about it, she is about the same amount of years older than the second oldest member of their little family and she realizes just how much they got through together and how much they still need to get through. When they debuted in 2009, she was already adult by the whole world standards but still there were moments when she would feel like a child, all because of the fact that she was a Chinese, a foreigner (like Amber).

            As the f(x) leader, she knew that she’s the one with the most responsibilities but sometimes she couldn’t understand what they were asking of her all because of language barriers. In those moments, Amber and their maknae SooJung were great support. Soojung understands Korean and translates it to Amber on English whom in re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter