Promise

Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            PROMISE

 Both Amber and Victoria looked at Sarang in disbelieve. There was a creepy man following her for two weeks already and she's talking about it as if there's no need to worry. However, now they understood why she hasn't said anything in front of Henry. The girl was embarrassed. Amber carefully examined Sarang's face for the third time already. Her eye was swollen and red, and her lip was split at the corner of . Remembering her own childhood when she was taking taekwondo training, she knew that those blows could hurt a lot.

            "Sary.... he didn't hurt you, right?'" Amber asked with caution.

            "Of course he hurt her, look at her face?" Exploded Victoria, angry with the crazy man who hurt the child beside her.

            "I know jie jie, I ask about different kind of hurting." Amber said and once again focused her look at Sarang.

            "Thankfully, he didn't. He tried to... he ripped my shirt." She shows them her torn shirt. "I, I was lucky he was tipsy as I was. Alcohol numbed his movements as well. But he got me quite a few blows. I was never more thankful for my brother and him teaching me martial arts. And my own energy." Sarang sighted loudly and took each of the older girl’s hands, playing with their fingers. She was nervous and still shaken from the events that took part not long ago. Finally, she broke to tears. "I was so scared but I didn't show him that I was." She spoke through sobs. "I even provoked him calling him ert and stupid for even trying to approach me. We fought and you saw the result on the roof."

            "It’s all right. You were really brave." Victoria patted the teenager's hand trying not to cry herself. "Do you know who is he? Did you saw his face?" She asked thinking that since memories are fresh, they could get more information on the culprit for the police.

            "No, he was all dressed up in black including the face mask and gloves, just like he was dressed the last time. I suppose he was following me for quite some time last night" 

            "We should call the police." Amber interjected but Sarang shook her head. "No, they won’t find anything. There will be only fingertips, as well as Sam’s and Aki’s DNA and mine. I wish I hit him in the face." She said thinking that that way she would have his blood on her hands and therefore his DNA.

            "Just in case you should make a report. And you should call your brother here."

            "No!" Sarang was determined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter