With and without a family

Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With and without a family

 

These days’ f(x) members were extra busy with schedules and all they did was working and sleeping. The four members were attending various music programs while the fifth one was filming her drama. Finally, they had a day off and they decided to have a lunch together at Amber's place. Since Vic and Luna lived together, they picked Soojung up on their way to Amber while Sulli said that she has one more scene to shoot and that she'll be late. 

 

"Unnie, are we ordering take out or we'll cook something?" The maknae of their little family asked their leader smiling widely though one could see just how much all of them were tired.

 

"No cooking today. I'm too tired. We'll just order. That’s ok with all of you?" She asked with such tone that made you think twice before objecting her suggestion (read 'request'.) All three of them nodded their heads in unison. Five minutes into their deciding (bickering) on what to order, they heard a knock on the door. Amber stood up to open the door, slightly shooing her puppies away so they don't get outside. When she opened the door, she was surprised with her visitor.

 

 "Sarang, long time no see." She jumped and hugged the girl with short hair and big glasses. But as soon as she hugged her, she felt as if something was off. The girl was taller than she was.

 

"Hyung, since when do you call me Love?" Amber realized her mistake and quickly tried to recover.

 

"Ah... well I missed you so much so why not. Come in and make yourself at home." Sulli entered feeling slightly confused but as soon as she saw her sisters, she smiled widely hugging each one of them, especially Soojung who isn't a big fan of hugging.

 

"Sulli-yah, why are you wearing glasses?" Vic asked Sulli but looked at Amber realizing why she got confused earlier.

 

"I lost one of my eye contacts during shooting so I fished this one I haven't worn since forever." Sulli sat beside Luna with Gongjoo in her lap, scratching her behind her ears. "I'm sorry I missed so many of ours performances. Either way I probably would make too many mistakes with choreography." She addressed her friends with a sad smile. Many would say that Sulli is prideful and spoiled, but the truth is that she has quite a low self-esteem and every insult on her not so perfect performance make it worse. Even though every hurtful word makes a scar on her personality, she takes everything with a smile.

 

"Yah, Sulli-yah, stop talking nonsense. You would do it perfect and you had your own schedule. We are family so no offence taken." The ever-cheerful Luna said. Other girls confirmed the same. While eating their take-outs they were chatting as always.

 

"Yo, girls, no talking about work today, ok?" The llama spoke and they had to oblige.

 

"Of course honey, so why don't you tell your unnie and your dongseangs about what happened with Henry? How come you were with him that night?" Amber forgot that her request could backfire.

 

"Nothing happened with Henry, ok. And he called me when he heard she went missing." She said avoiding Victoria's eyes. Something did happened but she was too embarrassed to say it.

 

"Who went missing?" Luna asked what other girls wanted to know as well. Amber and Vic explained what happened without going into details. The other three girls felt sad for what happened to the girl.

 

"How come you all know that girl and I don't?" Sulli asked pouting. Somehow, she felt left out.

 

"I never met her in person."  Soojung defended herself while Luna admitted that she never saw the girl but they talked briefly.

 

"Sulli, I swear you and her sound the same. If Amber unnie haven't said that Sarang's on the phone I would've thought that I talked with you." 

 

"Chincha? Deabak, I have a voice doppelganger." Sulli beamed with pride. There's a person who sounded just like her and that felt cool. Victoria almost slipped 'not only voice doppelganger' but she was stopped by Ambers' intense look.

 

"Ok, back to the topic. What happened with Henry-ssi?" There's no way running away from this, realized Amber. Reluctantly she told them.

 

"We kissed. Well more like bumped our heads and lips." She said shyly. The whys and what happened came from four sides at the same time so Amber had to explain.

 

"Well, Sarang was with us. And you all know how Henry and I bicker like little children." She stopped to look at her sisters to see if she has their attention. Figures, they haven't even blinked. "The bloody kid pushed our heads when we were too close and well you know..." The girls waited for more but Amber was furiously blushing, feeling embarrassed beyond anything. She rarely speaks about her love life, but since they decided to be close as sisters this kind of talks are bound to happen frequently.

 

“What happened? Did you fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter