Missing side 1

Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Amber’s mobile battery was almost dead from using it to make calls to Henry and unsuccessfully to Sarang. For two hours, she was calling her but she wasn’t picking up. Then she couldn’t even reach her. Ah, her battery must be dead, just like mine will be soon. She ran here and there, looking at every place Sarang mentioned she visited during her walks, runnings or hanging outs with her friends. She went to Jay to ask him if he maybe knows something, but he wasn’t of help. Jay didn’t know anything, except that she came to take some clothes in the evening, but he joined in search for Sarang. Henry and Hyungyu had no luck as well and Amber cursed Sarang’s brother for being useless, threatening to beat him up over the phone. Even his naturaly y voice couldn’t soften her this time.

                Sam was as well as useless. Ailee has called Amber to tell that the bloody chatterbox of her brother doesn’t answer his sister’s calls. Either he was asleep or he was out with his friends/girlfriend. Amber was almost on the verge of breaking down. She came to love Sarang as if she was her own sister. The images of younger bubbly girl with pigtails crossed through her mind and instantly she knew she had to proceed, to find her. She ran again, without knowing where her legs are taking her, and somehow she found herself at the grounds of the market they met only few months ago after so many years. She remembers vaguely that Sarang likes to come here at night to skate. No one’s there so no one can get hurt, but me, the girl would say casually as if hurting herself is nothing. Amber remembers their late night phone conversations, since many times happened that Amber was busy during the day. They would talk about her school struggles, love troubles, relationships’ issues, and Amber’s experiences in the same areas. She would talk about her whishes and sometimes she would admit she feels depressed. Sarang told her a bit about her parents and herself. That’s when it clicked. Amber realized where she could be and the message that she have just received confirmed her thoughts.

                From> GoldFish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter