Missing side 2

Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

Missing side 2

 

        Hyungyu covered his face with his hands in frustration and shame. He couldn’t believe his own stupidity. Just this morning, he was convinced his sister and his girlfriend would pass up their differences, that they were heading up to the point of becoming a family. The one both his sister and him wanted.

  Why hadn’t he just listened to her? What in the hell was he thinking about pushing her when she obviously wasn’t ready?

 He slammed his fist on the table in front of him and stood up. He raked his hands through his short hair as he paced their living room, oblivious to the woman who was ranting nonstop. Mentally, he was berating himself for not listening his sister’s pleading, and for being stupid enough for taking his bloody girlfriend’s side.

 He stood at the window, leaning his forehead on the cool glass trying to clear his mind. There was only one person (well two actually) who can help him. First, he had to clear the real trash in their house.

                “Come on, sweetie, relax. She’s a teenage girl, she will come back. All spoiled girls run    away than return.”

 

                “Will you shut the hell up for once?” Hyungyu seized his girlfriend arms and shook her a little. “Don’t talk about her as if you know her.”

                “I saw enough. She’s like a little brat who doesn’t know how to behave. Now, this is one of the reasons you shouldn’t sign those papers.” He couldn’t believe his own ears; he couldn’t believe that she was actually serious. His face suddenly contoured with anger and he pushed her away. He took a deep breath, remembering his own words that fights are the worst when took in anger.

                “You really don’t understand do you?” She only looked at him blankly. “She’s my sister, my little sister.” He said through his teeth trying hard to collect his emotions.

                “She’s not really your sister.” She pointed out thinking about their nonexistent blood relation. He started nodding his head taking a few steps back and crossing his arms over his chests.

                “No, you are right. She’s not.”  He said and she smiled thinking she won him over. “She’s much more. She’s like my daughter.” She never saw him looking so calm.  But as he was talking, his emotions gradually took over. “I was the one who changed her diapers and fed her bottles when my mom was busy. I was the one who played with her, sang her lullabies, ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter