I just wanna 2

Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It’s been a couple of days already since Sarang could feel as if everything is going downhill. First, there’s her brother and his girlfriend. She was convinced that having just him around is a blessing for her, but she guessed she was just too greedy. Now it wasn’t just her brother and her but rather them and (occasionally) her.

 Usually, her home is her little paradise, a place where all her ideas turn into fine pieces. The place where she can come with a smile and with tears but still not to care whether someone would judge her. The place where she and her brother can be together without anyone’s interference. But in recent weeks, only her deaf-room is a place where she can escape, not only from her brother’s girlfriend but from Hyungyu as well. Sarang became more restless, messier due to her changed schedules and her notes that constantly disappear, which caused her to fight with her brother.

Then, there’s this girl Sarang knows her only as a bully girl. The girl is constantly somewhere around her, asking around about her. Knowing who I am won’t get her anything or anywhere. Sarang was worried about Sam as well The last thing she heard (from Ai) about him is that he started seeing a girl, none other but the bully girl. She better like him for him and not just fishing for information’s or I swear I will kick her skinny .

            Days and nights went away and still he hasn’t called. Sarang often curses her clumsiness. The last time she fell her phone got broken and all her phone contacts were wiped off, and now she don’t have his number. And bloody idiot still didn’t called. She wanted to see him, to talk with him, but she was a bit afraid to go to his place because his mom would probably blame her for what happened to Sam. Hell, even Sarang blamed herself.  With Amber and Henry being busy with schedules, her brother always in his girlfriend’s company, she felt miserable. Now, she only had Jay and Aki. Jay understood her well, but Aki, well, he didn’t.

            “Sarang-ssi..” He addresses her politely while walking Sarang home after they left his sister to her friend’s birthday party. Sometimes his politeness drives Sarang nuts. Aren’t we friends now? He sure can talk to me informally.

            “Yeah?” She responds without caring what he wants from her, too busy with thin thread that appeared at the end of her shirtsleeve.

            “Can you refrain from mentioning Lee Sam from now on? It’s enough that he almost cost me a once in a life chance to become idol, now I have to listen about him from my girlfriend?” He didn’t even looked at her, his demeanor stoic and almost cold. Sarang instantly knew something was wrong, and that she should have trusted her instincts much earlier.

            “What do you mean he almost cost you a chance? What happened?”

            “It’s true. We had to inform our company about the incident from last week. Thankfully, I just got reprimand.” He smiled smugly which for some reason angered Sarang.

            “What happened to him?” Sarang asked through her teeth afraid that something bad happened to Sam. Lately, even Aki became different. Or maybe he was like that from the beginning and she just didn’t want see. Sometimes he was nice and warm, but sometimes just cold or worse, indifferent.

            “You don’t know? I thought Aejung-ssi told you.”

            “Who the hell is Aejung? What she should have told me?” The name somehow sounded familiar, but she didn’t give it much thought. Could something bad happened to her friend and she knows nothing about it?

            “Sam-hyung collapsed during our dance practice. I guess I hit him a bit harder than I thought. However, since it was in self-defense from my part, they didn’t bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter