Serious talks and little fan-boy

Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Serious talks and little fan-boy

 

            What is Love? What kind of love is a true one? I asked myself many times these questions. I believe I know something about that feeling, well at least when it comes to my brother and friends. To me feelings, whishes, thoughts, wonderings, actions, almost all the time are in some sort of chaos. There’s no order, just chaos.

 Have you ever got that feeling, you know, like when a certain note makes a perfect harmony with a voice in a song, where you get that funny, divine tingle all the way through your body? Well, that’s what it was like, I knew that was it. If only I realize it earlier.

            I was so excited about Amber’s and f(x)’s comeback, that I really wanted to share my thoughts with Sam. However, after our depart few days ago (after his fight with Aki) I haven’t saw him, or hear from him. He wasn’t there but someone else was. Akihiko somehow found his place beside me. One day he found me on the top of the school roof, where I played guitar. He was delighted by the music coming from the strings and for the first time I was mesmerized with something that is not a melody. I stopped playing for a second to observe his face. He was truly one of the most handsome boys I have met until now. That day I fall for his physical look. But after that, he just became something, something more. Many would say that he has a dark personality, but to me his character brightness with his smile and laugh. Many would say that he’s a womanizer (like Sam), but towards me he acted as if I’m the only one in the world. Many would say that he’s not the right for me, but for the first time I wanted to show the real me to someone. I wanted it badly, but I was afraid to make the first step.

            Oppa realized that I changed, that I grew up to the age where I would like to have a boyfriend. Therefore, he thought that it’s his responsibility to give me THE talk. I don’t know who was more embarrassed, me or him and Henry.

            “What’s going on?” I asked entering the living room after the long run down the road. Henry and my brother were whispering and I heard my name. , why was I the topic?

            “Hey, little one, well you are not little one anymore.” My brother stumbled over his words. What the hell?

            “Really? That is how you going to start the talk?” Henry lightly smacks my brother’s shoulder, who in return gave him a sneer.

            “You do it better if you know.” HyunGyu said through his teeth taking my hand and making me sitting on the couch. Damn, what did I do to deserve this treatment? What the hell they want from me?

            “Of course.” Henry said, “I’m good at girls talk.” He was even proud of that. What a hell? Please let it not be what I think it is. “Sarang, you are a girl.”

            “No .” My brother interrupts him with sarcastic comment to continue himself. “Well, at some point in your life, like now, you are going to... eh... go through some nasty changes. And your hormones will go wild, and...” OMG, this is what I think it is.

            “Oppa, is this a talk about and boyfriends? If it is I would rather talk with someone else if you don’t mind.” And I already know all I need to know. Nanny told me about it before my ninth birthday. I guess she knew she wouldn’t be long with us.

            “That’s it!” Henry jumps from his seat and grabs me, dragging me out of the house.

            “What a hell? Where are you taking her?” Hyungyu yelled tailing us and trying to stop Henry who suddenly started acting crazy.

            “Amber. She can talk with her. We can’t allow our little princess to go through life without knowing how to act with....” Henry couldn’t even say it out loud. I found this situation extremely funny.

            “Boys!” Hyungyu finished clenching his fists. “Wait, Henry, we can resolve this thing by ourselves. We are just gonna beat up any boy who even think about touching our Sarang. That’s it.” Ok, this got me a bit worried. I already could see the evil glint in Henry’s eyes. I was seriously worried for Aki. Well, he’s not my boyfriend or anything. I mean, we are close and we still have to go on that date we arranged.

            “No, no, no.... I will go to Amber, so you guys no need to beat up anyone. Ok? Let’s go Henry.” Better be safe than sorry, right? At least I don’t have to talk with these two idiots.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

3th POW

            “Henry, open up.” Amber ordered as soon as she knocked on the door. The idiot called her saying that she has to come to his place as soon as possible since it was the life or death situation. She packed her babies, JackJack and a new puppy GongJoo (a present from Jackie) and rushed over to Henry.

            “I’m coming.” He called coming to the door to open it.

            “What happened? Did you get hurt? Are you bleeding?” She entered starting to touch his body and face looking for some kind of injury. She couldn’t find any.

            “Haha... stop it, it tickles. Stop it, I’m fine.”

            “You bloody idiot, you scared me to death. You said its life or death situation.” Amber was angry with Henry for scaring her like that. Smacking him one more time she passed by him and entered the living room. Inside she came face to face with dark blue eyes and a pair of eyeglasses.

            “He told you that? I swear oppa and Penguin will be the death of me.” Sarang said crossing her arms and shaking her head.

            “Sarang, are you ok?”

            “Yeah, everything’s ok. Hey, forgot to say thanks to Jackie for the bracelet...it’s just my style.” Sarang smiled touching her black leather triple wrap bracelet with black crystals. Amber smiled back making a mental note to forward the message to her sister.

            “So, what’s going on?” Amber asked, worried that something truly wasn’t right. After all, Henry called her to come over as soon as posible. He started explaining his reasons.

            “You see, our little girl here is of age when she should know about some things. That’s where you are jumping in. I didn’t know anyone else who would comfortably talk about it and it was too weird for me and HyunGyu.”

            “Oh” Awkward situation. Amber was hoping he wouldn’t be present for the upcoming talk with teenager. Thankfully, Sarang kicked him out not so politely.

            “Penguin, would you mind getting out and finishing whatever you were doing earlier?”

            “Oh, yeah, no mind at all. Have a nice chat.” He said grinning from ear to ear. Amber sat in a chair across from Sarang. About five time she opened but nothing was coming out.

            “...”

            “...”

            “OK, where do we start? As you probably already know... ” Amber finally started, and Sarang’s wristwatch started blipping for the third time.

            “Oh, stop it. I already know all about , in theory. Let’s go.” Sarang jumped from the couch taking Amber’s hand and pulling her out of the sitting room.

            “Good. It’s not like I have any experience. Ah, where are we going?”

`           “Óut.”

            “What about Henry?” Amber knew that there was no way in st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter