As time passes by

Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song for this chapter is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yz7D8nJro8

Chapter 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    AS TIME PASSES BY

 

Four years later.... 

The year is 2012

 

           

 

                    It was such a busy day for f(x) members. All day they were rehearsing, shooting, singing and dancing. Each one of them had their own shooting beside the preparation for their single. Some of them play in drama or commercial, or they were hosting different shows. All that stuff was time consuming. When they finally finished it was already half past seven in the evening. Soojung and her ‘’twin’’ Sulli were trying to walk straight with no success so they just bumped each other here and there. All they wanted was a good and long sleep. Victoria threw her arm over Luna while the other one tried to sleep on her unnie’s shoulder. Amber was trailing behind them trying to cheer them up

            “Come on guys, it wasn’t that bad. “  She only got glares in return. Amber smiled sheepishly while helping her sisters into the wan. They were finally going home.

Ten minutes into the ride, Sulli approached Amber whispering so not to disturb her band mates.

            “Hyung, I’m starving and I think others are hungry as well. Do you want to come with me to buy something for all of us to eat? “She putted her cute face and looked at Amber with her puppy dog eyes knowing that her ‘’big brother’’ will not be able to resist. Amber looked at the other girls who just sleepily nodded their heads.

            “All right Sulli-ahh. I’ll come with you but I’m choosing meals.” Everyone was pleased while Soojung announced that she would eat when she gets home.

             Amber decided to crash into Vic’s, Sulli’s and Luna’s apartment since it was already late to go home by herself. When they arrived, Victoria and Luna entered the building while Sulli and Amber left to the nearby market.

 

            “Hyung, I have something to tell you. I didn’t tell anyone else.” Sulli hesitatingly started to talk to her friend after a minute of silence. She was nervous and kept scratching the back of her head.

            “Sure thing kid. Shoot ” Amber tried to act cool but she was worried, hoping that nothing serious is happening.

             ”Well, as you already know, a while ago, SME offered me a role in a drama and manager oppa said that it is a good opportunity to go back to acting. ” Sulli said slowly but Amber’s uncharacteristically girly squall interrupted her.

            “Really, that? Oh, I thought it was something else. Whiu...” Amber wiped her forehead in relief. She was afraid that it was something bad. What’s wrong with you Amber, she’s way too innocent. She wouldn’t do anything stupid.

             ”So what about it? Are you afraid or something?”

             ”No, Hyung, I am not afraid. I am worried about you and unnies. About f(x)” Sulli said while taking Amber’s hand in her own playing with her fingers. “Manager oppa told me that I’ll be very busy with shooting and probably won’t be able to go out on stage or host with you when needed. I’ll miss you all terribly. ” There was so much emotion and care in Sulli’s words.

             ”Sulli-ah, don’t worry about us. Every one of us will be there for you. Trust your hyung. No worries. OK. ” Amber hugged her tightly patting her slightly on her back. Sulli was thankful for Amber’s presence in her life. They started to walk again.

             “Sulli-yah, I believe that you started the subject to tell me something that b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter