two

strange love

Not even an hour later and I'm already back to doubting the whole situation. Who does this kind of situation happen to, anyway? Nobody, because Kim Seokjin of BTS doesn't randomly text anybody, much less stalk their blog, or start a conversation with someone who's written graphic sinful of them.

Too much information? I agree.

Seokjin
Hey, I'll be free in about an hour so maybe I can call you then? :)

Taehyung
oh what but why would you wanna call me

Seokjin
I want to hear your voice of course

I stare at my phone in shock, my stomach tingling—okay, tingling is the worst word to describe it, because it feels like I have the entire zoo inside my stomach and they're trying to break free.

He wants to hear my voice? How sweet. If only my voice didn't sound like the devil after ing an icicle. He would think he was talking to my father and he'd ask for my daughter and—oh. My. GROOT.

Seokjin doesn't know I'm a guy.

I can't feel my left buttcheek anymore. I've been sitting in my bed for far too long, but that is way behind my worries. How am I going to break it to Seokjin that I'm a guy?

"Jungkook," I must have sounded very panicked if he whipped his head to my direction with concerned eyes and an immediate "What's wrong?".

"I think he thinks I'm a girl..."

And he switches from laughing to gasping in shock to laughing and gasping again. It's almost funny but I don't know what to do—should I tell him or...?

Hesitantly, I type a careful reply. Maybe I should just delay the call and wait until he knows what I have in my pants and if he's okay with it.

My stomach dropped a little. What if he's not?

Taehyung
oh well my voice isn't really that nice to listen to

Taehyung
and besides i have a school thing i should go to in an hour so i'll be busy :-(

Seokjin
A school thing at 9 PM?

Shoot.

Taehyung
um yes we're holding a night rally campaign for a classmate who recently died and we'll have candles and stuff it's pretty important

Seokjin
I understand. My condolences go to them. ㅠㅠ they're in a better place now.

He's so sweet and understanding, I actually think I'm gonna cry.

"You just lied to Kim Seokjin," Jungkook fakes a gasp.

"It's not a big lie, anyway, right?" I chew on my lower lip, thinking of the consequences.

"You just said that someone's dead so you didn't have to tell him that you have a ."

I sigh. "Oh well."
 

j-hopc
the girl seokjin was with yesterday was actually a model who's half-korean half-american! she's soooo pretty

My face contorts to the type of face I'd make when I'm constipated. That doesn't help my dilemma on Seokjin's awareness of my gender nor my burning jealousy toward that girl. Why can't I be a pretty girl with a thigh gap and nice hair and a cute voice? Maybe then I wouldn't be lying to Seokjin. Last night Jungkook and I turned off the lights in my bedroom and lit 42 candles at 12 AM just so I wouldn't sound suspicious.

"You should take baby steps, like ask him innocent questions like "bananas or fortune cookies"—"

Milk splurts out from my nose and my eyes fill up with tears. "Bananas," I choke, "or fortune cookies?"

"What?" Jungkook shrugs. "You'll get somewhere. At least you won't ask "chicken or cat", you know?"

My mind is reeling, looking for the meaning of "chicken or cat" and what they have to do with s and—oh. "I can't believe I'm friends with you."

"Okay, you know what, just give me your phone—"

"No," I screech, attempting to retrieve my phone but he's already typing away. I bury my head in my hands. "I hate you."

"You love me," he murmurs, giving me my phone back.

Taehyung
hey just a question of curiosity, what do you think of same- marriage? my friend's uncle is getting married soon

Seokjin
Good for them! Everyone has the right to settle down with the person they love.

Taehyung
yes u r so right

"See?" Jungkook says smugly. "At least now you know he's not going to stay away from you."

"I already knew that he's supportive. Have you seen BTS? They're so gay it's almost painful. But," I exhale, "we're still a long way from knowing."

Seokjin
We have an interview tomorrow. I'll be sure to wink for you. ;)

 

 

 

ok you guys are so cute <3 thank you to those who subscribed and commented! i really appreciate it. i'm sorry if this chapter didn't meet your expectations, i will definitely do better on the next. thank you for reading. <3